THREE

You're driving behind Eren as he leads you back to his place. You've been having second thoughts on whether this is a good idea or not. You arrive at his place. It's an apartment but by the looks of it from the outside, it has some class.

He leads you inside his apartment. Walking over to the kitchen to open the fridge.

"Drink?" He says.

"Water is fine." You take a seat on the couch and look around the place.

It's oddly clean in here.

"So where do you want to start with this case?" You grab the drink from him.

He sits down next to you, placing his laptop on the coffee table in front of you both.

"We can start by looking over police files and reports. Look for men under her category of crimes and write them down."

He sorts his files reading over them to see which ones could be helpful. While you look over police reports on his laptop. Taking mental notes of these men so you can visit them later on.

After an hour or two of silently working, you grow bored. Itching for some excitement.

Getting up you walk over to his kitchen searching the cabinets.

"Y/n what are you doing? We have work-"

"You got any wine in here?" You interrupt.

"Top cabinet on the left. Glasses are right next to them."

There aren't much options in here. He has a few cheap bottles but you spot an expensive one all the way in the back.

When you walk back to the couch he quickly grabs the bottle from your hands.

"You are not drinking this." He says pulling the bottle away from your reach.

"Why not? You told me where they were." You reach for it again but he pulls back.

"This one is expensive. I'm saving it for a special occasion."

Your eyebrows raise. "And what is this occasion you are waiting on?"

"Well I don't know yet but when the day comes this will be the wine I drink."

You extend a glass to him with a smirk.

"Let's celebrate our partnership. A drink for good luck." You tilt your head.

He hesitates.

"I'll buy you a new one. Hell, I'll buy you a better one." You say trying to get him to agree.

"Alright." He places the bottle in the table and sits back down.

Pouring the wine you hand him his glass.

"To our partnership." You extend your glass towards him with a smile.

"To our partnership..." The glasses clink against each other.

Both of you take a sip while locking eye contact with each other. You sit back down and return to the laptop.

As your working you search up a club spot that supposedly has a drug trafficker running the place. When you search up the place it randomly disappears.