FIFTEEN

"I'll ask again. How many years has it been since your father died?"

"You claim to be black angel. Shouldn't you know when you killed him? Or did that just vanish inside your thick skull?" She seethes.

"Two years ago. It was two years ago when I killed your father." You pause for a bit. "Do you know why I killed him?"

A scowl forms on her face. "Because you're a bitch who likes to watch other people's world fall apart."

"Your father abused and raped my mother. Do you know what that means little girl?" You raise your eyebrow.

She gets ready to stand but you pull out your knife and pretend to reach for your gun. "Sit down." You warn.

She slowly lowers herself back down and glares at you. "He would nev-"

"But he did. In fact he did it to multiple women. He stripped innocent women —women with families— of their dignity. Then he sold them for other men to use them again." Her head shakes in disbelief.

"He treated women like objects, like trash."

"I don't believe you." She sneers

"He left you because he was too busy capturing women. He wouldn't have taken you back if he wasn't threatening to be arrested."

She sits there taking in all your words. Her face turns and she starts to cry. "YOU'RE A LIAR!"

"I wouldn't lie about my mothers death. He was a bad man, Gabi."

She screams and throws the chair she was sitting in across the room. You calmly watch her and she paces back and forth.

"He said he left because he was working! He working for us to get out of this shit hole!" She sobs.

"Maybe. But all the money he earned was from selling women, not products."

She puts her face in her hands. Suddenly she charges at you and pushes you to the ground. Your knife flies above your head and falls to the floor. She straddles you and pins your wrist to the ground.

"YOU'RE A LIAR. YOU RUINED MY LIFE."

You buck your hips making her fall forward. You grab her neck and flip over so that you are now on top.

"We don't need each other's blood on our hands. Walk away and we can both forget the past." You say to her trying to get her to stop.

Her head launches at your nose making you let go and grab your face. You look at your fingers and wipe the blood pouring out of your nostrils. She crawls backwards and grabs the knife your dropped.

"FUCK YOU!" She yells before charging at you.

You extend your hands out, ready to stop her but she dips down at the last second. The knife plunges into your thigh. You grab her shoulders and push her down with force. You jump over her and land on her back, earning a cry from her mouth. You grab her arms and pull them behind her back. Your hand grabs a handful of her hair making her head jolt up.

Both of your breathing are heavy as you huff out staggered breathes. "It's over Gabi. Your lucky enough that I won't make you join your father so early."

You stand pulling her head up with you. You grab a pillow and remove the pillowcase. You use the pillowcase to tie her wrist together since you don't have any handcuffs or rope. You place Gabi in a chair and grab another pillowcase before walking to the bathroom.

You grab two towels and wet one of them. You sit in the tub and cut off a chunk of your pants that surrounds the wound. You stuff a towel in your mouth and quickly pull out the knife. A short loud groan is muffled by the towel once you remove the knife. You wash off the blood, wiping away any blood that you see. You wrap the pillowcase around your leg and clean up the bathroom so no drops of you DNA are left.

You limp back to the room and find Gabi trying to escape through the window. You walk up behind her and pull her by her hair back to the chair.

"Someone most likely called the police by now. So by the time you wake up they'll be here."

You turn to walk away but freeze before you touch the doorknob. You turn your head to face her once more.

"I truly wish you the best Gabi. We are the same you and I. Both broken little girls who miss their family."

With that you leave and walk to your car driving home. When you get to your penthouse you get rid of the gloves you had. You shower then head to the kitchen. You pull out the first aid kit under your sink and settle at the kitchen island. You take off the pillowcase that is now soaked in blood and place it on the table. You grab a bottle of peroxide and dab it on the wound. You then wipe it down with some alcohol and grab a cotton pad and place it over your leg. Taking some bandage wrap, you wrap it around the pad on your wound.

After you attended your leg you head to bed to go to sleep. You think back to Gabi and the look on her face when you told her about her dad. It was a dreadful sight. You saw so much of yourself in her. How you both loss your parents at such a young age. Then you both go searching for answers, recklessly knocking down any obstacles in your way to get to them. Soon, you drift off to sleep at the sound of the heavy rain falling outside.

_________________________________

A/N

Short chapter, I apologizeeee.

I wanted to say thank you so much for 4K reads! It means so much to me that you all took the time to read this. I love seeing all your comments and thoughts about the story!