EIGHT

The day has arrived where Eren come back into town. Hange has informed you that you both will be interrogating the retired lieutenant about her last encounter with black angel.

You think back to the day you saw her at the crime scene.

*FLASH BACK* - TWO YEARS AGO

This warehouse is a fucking maze.

You run up the metal stairs and dash out the first door you see. You freeze to stop your self from falling out the building when your met with a dead end. You turn to run back but hear police rushing into the building.

Shit. Shit. Shit!

"COME ON DOWN! YOU'RE SURROUNDED." You peek from below your hoodie at the sea of police and cop cars beneath you.

"ITS OVER. DONT MAKE US FIRE." The lieutenant shouts as the other aim their firearms at you.

You put your hands up.

"SLOWLY WALK TOWARDS YOUR LEFT TO THE STAIRS."

You look to your left, metal staircase leading all the way down to your capture.

You look to the right, a long metal deck leading all the way to the deep sea.

You face back down at them then start walking towards your left. Just as you step foot in that direction you swift around running across the deck.

"FIRE." Bullets are flying past you as you run.

You cover your head with your arms and wince when you feel a bullet shoot into your hip. Jumping off you brace for impact as your body meets the dark sea.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Hello y/n." A raspy voice speaks from behind you.

Eren enters the meeting room with a sly smile as he placed a few papers in a folder.

"Hello Agent."

"Sleep well? Any wet dreams?" He snickers.

"Just a few. And you?" You laugh.

"Just a few." He mocks.

"I knew it!" Hange barges in while jumping and laughing.

"It was so obvious! I mean I wanted to make sure before jumping to conclusions but-"

"Hange we will be going now." Eren says while walking out the room.

"Oh come on!" She whines as she looks at you, smiling.

"No." You warn her. You stand up to follow Eren.

"Oh please y/n! I just want to know if-"

"Bye Hange!" You shout as you cut her off from saying anything else.

You meet Eren at his car and get in as he drives off.

"She's never going to stop will she." Eren ask while entering the location in the gps.

"Not a chance. Give it a week and most of headquarters will know."

You both laugh at the comment.

•••

You and Eren enter the apartment complex, heading to the top to the lieutenant's apartment.

You knock on the door and meet with a beautiful in a robe.

"If it's about the noise complaints, I apologize. I'll try and keep it down."

"We aren't here about noise complaints. We would like to ask you a few questions about your encounter with black angel."

Her eyes widen a bit. "You two are a bit too attractive to be agents. Come in, please." She opens the door wider so you both can walk in.

The space is open, a single couch in the middle surrounded by cameras. She pulls out two more chairs facing them towards the couch and sits down on the couch. You and Eren sit on a chair facing her.

"You do pornography, Lieutenant?" You question with a smug smile on your face.

She blushes a bit, tucking strands of hair behind her ear.

"Wanted to try a different career. And please, I'm no longer a lieutenant. Call me Mikasa."

"Alright, Mikasa. Could you please go into detail the night of the encounter?" Eren ask.

"Um, I cant remember much. I do remember that she was shot somewhere around her waist to her knee." Mikasa points to the spots with her finger on her own leg.

"Unfortunately she didn't drop blood so we were unable to scan for dna. The blood she had spilled was spread into the Bay Area when she jumped into it."

You watch as Eren jots down the information on a small notepad out of his back pocket.

"Is that all?" He ask.

"That's all for the moment." Mikasa nods.

You look around the room at the scenery of cameras.

"Mikasa, who do you particularly record with?" You ask not taking your eyes off the cameras.

"Y/n-" Eren's low warning comes upon your ears.

"Anyone who fills out a personal form on my website will be put into my list of partners to record with. Why do you ask?"

"Would you mind if we record without filling out a form?"

She looks at you then back at Eren.

"I don't mind."

"I'm sorry l/n here is out of line." Eren stands up grabbing your arm. He tries to drag you outside but you stop him.

"Hold on, Agent."

You walk towards Mikasa and whisper something in her ear. She smiles and walks off.

"Y/n are you insane?!" Eren whisper screams as he approaches you.

"She's hot isn't she?"

"We can't be doing this-" his eyes are suddenly blind folded, catching him by surprise.

Mikasa quickly hands you a pair of handcuffs as she throws Eren down to the chair.

"Mikasa! Y/n! You both need to stop this."

You cuff up Eren's hands behind his back as he sits in the chair. Once he's tied you take off the blind fold and lean next to his ear.

"You need a punishment, Agent..."