NINE

"You need a punishment... Agent." You whisper in his ear.

"Y/n, what are you doing?"

You walk back to the couch where Mikasa waits as she sits, messing with the hem of her robe. You sit next to her then smash your lips together with hers. She relaxes into the kiss as small hums come from her mouth.

You glide the robe off her shoulder slowly while you slip your tongue into her mouth. Her hands find your hair and your cheek as you undress her. Her thumb rubbing circles on your cheek while she tugs your hair with her other hand. You push her back onto the armrest of the couch, leaving her body exposed to you and Eren.

Your lips part from hers and you slowly leave a trail of kisses from her neck to her breast. Your hands caress her body exploring every curve and every feature. You latch your lips on her left nipple and glance your eyes towards Eren. Seeing the clearly visible bulge in his pants. His eyes darken with lust and his mouth slowly widens. His legs move in attempt to hide it.

You lower your head to be between her legs and place small kisses in the insides of her thighs. A small gasp releases from her mouth when your mouth attaches onto her aching cunt. Her hand travels to your head, playing with your hair and pulling it.

"Ahh.... Fu-" she winces

Her hand grabs onto her breast and you plunge your tongue into her folds. She moans aloud as her back arches at the feeling. The moans gets louder and louder so you stuff two fingers into her mouth to shut her up. She sucks on them and hums.

You take your other hand and insert three digits, not letting her adjust to them.

"Fuck!" She whines and her hips rise.

You force her back down by pushing your palm against her stomach. Thrusting your fingers quickly listening to the juices inside her. She pushes your head further into her and you latch onto her clit, sucking on it as you fuck her with your fingers.

"Wa- wai... oh fuck.... I'm g-"

She squeals and her hips rise when she begins to squirt uncontrollably.

"Fuck ." Eren breathes out as he wiggles in his chair. He grunts and throws his head back.

"Y/n let me out."

You rub your hand across her pussy as her juices release onto you and the couch.

"That's right. Good girl." You praise and she huff out heavy breaths.

As soon as she stops your mouth is back on her again. You push in your fingers again.

"Wait! Oh god..."

"I'm going to cum..." she whispers almost to the point where you can't hear it.

"Cum on my tongue." You say before entering to tongue between her lips again.

She whines and moans as she shakes underneath you. Her breath slowing down as she cums. You take your fingers out of her and walk over to Eren. You straddle his lap with your eyes locked onto his.

"Open." You demand.

"Y/n you need to-"

You glare at him and he sighs. He obeys and his mouth slowly opens. You don't wait till it's completely open, you shove Mikasa's cum into his mouth causing him to grunt. Watching as some of it slips out of the corner of his mouth.

"Doesnt she taste amazing." You watch as he sucks on your fingers. His tongue twirling around each one while keeping the eye contact with you.

You kiss along his neck as he continues. Grinding against his bulge while giving him hickeys. You return back to his mouth and lick the corner of it, cleaning of whatever was left of Mikasa on him. You suddenly stop and pull away. You stand up and go back to the couch to Mikasa. She grabs you and kisses you as her hands travel to your shirt. She parts for a second to pull the shirt over your head revealing your undergarments.