When she is leaving I put the pregnancy test in the bottom of the bin.
I am going to tell Brian but I want to make sure I am pregnant, so I'm going to call a friend I have here to help me get an ultrasound.

I walk back out to Brian, who is starting to put the car back together, and sit by his legs.

"Hi, are you okay? You took a while in there?" He asks when I sit on the floor.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking."

"Should i be worried?"

"Of course not. I promise."

We talk some more after that but the rest of the night we slowly put the car back together. It wasn't until midnight that we got tired and went to bed.

——————————

The next morning we are woken up by Dom. He looks a lot better now that he had some rest.

"Wake up, we have to look at the chip."

"Okay." I say but flip away from him and snuggle into Brian.

"Come on, Brian. Get up. You're the only one who can wake up Nadia without a fight."

"Mmmmmm" He groans but he leans up which makes me whine.

"Come on, Dina. We have to get up. We can find out what's on the chip."

"Okay." I huff.

After lying in bed for 10 more minutes we get up and out into the main room. Mia was at home with Vince, not wanting to get involved in anything illegal because she has to take care of Nico.

Brian was sat in a chair in front of the stereo that he put the chip in the back. He pressed the 'on' button and the screen started to lift.

Unbeknownst to them, Luke Hobbs, a special agent for the DSS, was currently hunting them down and had figured out where they are.

"What do you think?" Dom asks Brian.

"We'll, it's definitely a custom chip. Look at all these side menus here for data entry. Let's check this one." He clicks on one of the chips called 'Última Locals.

"Look at that. Same building, same order every week." I say, also knowing a bit about computers and how they work.

"It's a delivery schedule." Dom says, stating what we hacked already figured out.

"What's this?" I ask tapping one of the buttons on the screen. 'Peso Da Carga'

"Drugs or money?" I ask when I see what is in the screen.

"No. That's a dealer pack. See, most major players, they weigh their money so they don't have to constantly count it. Right there, that's 49 kilos. 49 kilos is a million in twenties."

"So each one of these shipments is worth 10 million dollars?" I ask, to make sure.

"Yeah."

Luke's team was quickly closing in on them.

"So what is that? A hundred million plus in cash houses?" Brian says.

"That how he knows it's off the grid." Dom said.

"I think it's safe to say that Reyes is smart to want this back. I mean, it's his whole network right there, just laid out on a chip." Brian said but we all stopped talking when we heard movement outside the door.

It could be Mia but she would just walk in but the door hadn't opened. We heard more footsteps and realised that someone had found us. Either Reyes' men or the Goverment.

We moved quickly, Brian grabbed the chip and me and Dom grabbed anything else important. When I came back into the main room a second later Brian helped me up the wall and through the window. Once I was up Brian followed me.

As we were climbing down the other side Reyes' men started shooting at us.

——————————

3rd POV:

Hobbs was walking towards the building they were hiding in when he heard gunshots.

Dom had stayed behind to fight them off. He came out from one of the rooms and punched a man, who was firing his gun, in the face. Dom moved his gun and aimed it at all the other guys in the room, shooting them.

Hobbs was just outside and decided to move in. He didn't want his targets dead before he brought them to 'justice'.

"Wilkes, Fusco, let's go up the middle. Mac, Chato, flank north." He orders his men.

"What about me?" Elena asks.

"Stay here" He tells her, being a sexist pig. Elena got pissed off and decided to go off on her own.

Dom realised there was too many of them and ran out of the building. Zizi saw him and started to shoot at him but Dom managed to dodge every bullet and break through a cement window. Rolling onto a roof below him.

They continue to shoot at Dom as he runs away from them. Hobbs sees Dom running on the roofs above him so he follows him.

When Dom runs across a roof with a drop when he is falling down he is shocked as a large man smashes through the window of the house in a bulletproof vest and a gun in his side. He is clearly a government agent of some sort, which worries Dom.

Hobbs had seen Dom go on top of that house and kicked the door open, he ran and smashed through the window so he could chase after Dom easier.

The two of them stare at each other until Dom drops down the roof and onto another. Hobbs rushing to get up and follow him.

——————————

Nadia and Brian are running down steps, dodging as many of Reyes' men as possible, not wanting to have to stop to fight. That would be wasting time that they could get caught by anyone. Police or Reyes.

Nadia is in front but when Brian sees someone rushing towards them with a gun he gets in front of her. He kicks the gate open which pushes the first guy into the second.
Brian superman punches the second guy in the face, punches him again and throws him into the wall to knock him out.

When he is knocked out He and Nadia go up the next lot of stairs. Brian rushing Nadia as he doesn't know how long they have until the next lot come along.

"Come on, go. Go."