"That's not necessary." Harry shook his head. "It's better we work together."

"Scared of a few teenagers?" Raven couldn't help herself. Harry snorted, but glanced again at Scorpius with an expression that was unreadable. He gestures to the Aurors and they file out the door. Scorpius looked at Albus, and brought his hand up to kiss his knuckles.

"Promise me something." He requests. Albus nodded, and they stayed behind as the others left first. "Promise me that if something happens to me, that you'll still live your life to the fullest."

"No." Albus pulled his hand out of Scorpius's hand. "Nothing is going to happen to you. So don't say that."

"Al."

"I won't." He follows after the group. Scorpius blinked a few times, and nodded to himself. He'll be okay. Albus is the strong one.

The place Selwyn choose was a stadium of a sort. Ancient paintings hung in the halls of the building. And when they arrived it was dark. The work of Daniel snuffed out the light of the day. The Aurors held their wands up with light, navigating and leading the way through the building.

"Did you see that?" Scorpius and Albus fell to the back of the group. He whispered so only Albus could hear. "The way he flinched when he looked at me." Through the darkness Albus could do nothing but take both of Scorpius's hands.

"Why do you think he did?" Albus replied back.

"It was like it hurt." Scorpius considered this. "It seemed to surprise him."

"I think he might've just been shocked to see us both." Albus brushes it off. Scorpius didn't agree but he decided to focus on his surroundings instead. He pulled the gloves on his hands, and felt outwards with his mind. Ahead of them the Aurors continued on down the hall.

Scorpius felt the minds before he could read them. A distant mass of convulsion. He clicked his tongue and Raven directed their group back to join Scorpius. Without any lights on, their shuffling was the only clue where they each stood. He heads off in an opposite direction of the Aurors.

"The auditorium is this way." He whispers. "Wands up." Michael makes some disgruntled comment about the darkness being mellow dramatic, and then they walk on.

When the darkness lifted, they had entered into the dome-shaped room. At the bottom, a round stage was empty. But the seats were already filling. A prickle of unease ran across Scorpius's spine. These weren't just witches and wizards from Diagon Alley. Sure, some seemed rather ordinary. But others were clearly those who'd broken from prison not long ago. And then there was the pure bloods.

They were all chatting. Wherever Selwyn was, it wasn't here. Scorpius took a few steps down the stairs, and Albus moved to stand beside him. He gestures with his wand to the stage. Daniel walked across it to the center and swept his gaze around the audience. They quieted at his arrival.

"What a turnout." He states appreciatively at the masses. "Truly, I'm impressed." Daniel sweeps his cloak back and beckons someone to join him. Aries walks over to him.

"Welcome. I'd introduce myself but if you don't know who I am, you haven't been paying attention." Aries spoke. The crowd gave a few chuckles to humor her. "You may be asking why, after all these years, why Selwyn has summoned you all. Maybe you fought by the side of the Dark Lord. Maybe you fought with Gwindelwald. Or perhaps you fight with Daniel Black." Her eyes scanned the crowd and found Scorpius. "Or Salazar Black. Come on down, don't be shy." Eyes turned to look at them.

Albus grabbed his arm, a pleading. Scorpius looked to Raven. She seemed as hesitant of him going down there as Albus did. Scorpius took a deep breath, and tucked his wand away.