nobara criticised, "fushiguro, i don't know why are you laughing?"

"now, who said that miss y/n was yours sukuna," another familiar stern voice entered the conversation. the three teenagers quickly stood up realising that akane had wandered off to find her dad and nanami.

nanami held akane close as satoru told off the three, "i thought the three of you were supposed to look after akane while gojo and i were talking."

"sorry..." the trio apologised.

"you're fine," nanami sighed as the front door opened, "come on, you three help me with the dinner."

"y/n!" the trio gasped in unison, even harmonising, and ran towards a shocked y/n.

"oh my goddess!" y/n was pulled into a large hug, and quickly returned it back, "you guys really missed me!"

"we have a whole lotta questions!" sukuna demanded, he soon changed his tone into a soft and 'sexy' one, "unless you're willing to be my sneaky link-"

"sukuna. go choke."

y/n stated sharply, as nanami walked over with akane and gave the mother a hug. y/n took akane out his arms and allowed him and the kids to make the dinner.

"so, how did it go?" satoru and y/n walked to the living room alone with their baby, playing with her blocks on the carpet floor.

"she said that i misunderstood the assignment." y/n confessed, attempting her sad and exhausted expression but failing miserably at the growing excitement taking over, "but i got picked!"

"i'm so happy for me!" satoru showered a confused y/n with many kisses around her s/c face. she pushed him off after a few seconds and stared daggers into his 🧿s.

"what do you mean by that?" y/n interrogated.

"well.." satoru rested his head on her chest, "if you didn't get.. you know.. then you wouldn't be where you are today."

"gojo your d isn't magical." y/n rolled her eyes.

"mummy/mommy!" the adults on the sofa looked at the toddler trying to climb up to them, satoru wriggled off of y/n to lift up akane and cuddle her into his chest. the sorcerer teased, "you want cuddles too."

"sure why not, i'm tired."

* * *

the smell for the freshly made dinner set on the table travelled through the house. the three sorcerers did a splendid job cooking and tidying up behind them, course with force by nanami to do so. in return they got to ask a couple queries of their own.

"is y/n preggo, by any chance?" itadori almost yelled aloud in worry.

nanami nonchalantly responded, "clearly not yet, because she's having wine. fushiguro would you mind go getting those two."

"sure." fushiguro nodded, drying his hands and walking out of the door.

"define the term 'clearly not yet'." even know his mouth was only visible, you could almost physically see sukuna's eyebrow raise.  "don't tell me she's giving birth to the radioactive kid from the lorax!"*

"y/n's business belongs to y/n, not me." nanami concluded the conversation, as nobara and yuji sat at the table. kento stated, "if you want to know so badly. go ask y/n she'll be here in a few seconds-"

"y/n, gojo and akane are fast asleep!" megumi appeared from the door.

"they say good things come to those they wait," sukuna quoted, he yelled, "but i've been waiting for too damn long for this woman!"

* this is what sukuna was talking about