I put him in my room, not wanting to wake Jin.

I lay him down, patting his head as I could see him try to open his eyes again.

I moved quickly to turn off the light.

"Hey hey" I whispered, brushing hair from his face.

"I think you fainted." I said as he sat up, he clearly was disorientated.

I quickly pulled up my chair and patted his hand.

"I think you're working too hard"

He groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"not...i..im not" he said angrily. He tried to get up, trying to push me away.

He stood up but he fell to the floor, as if his head outweighed his body.

I rolled my eyes and forced him onto the bed.

"Stop it" I spat. "Stop fighting. You're gonna end up killing yourself." I tightened my grip on his wrists. Feeling a surge of anger.

"Let me take care of you. Stop. You're not well."

Yoongi glowered. He gave another push, clearly not going down without a fight.

"Yoongi." I pulled him up by his shirt, so his face was inches from mine.

"Don't. I won't tolerate it." I said through gritted teeth, making sure I held eye contact. With every word I spoke, Yoongi shrunk, his large attitude completely deflating. Tears formed in his eyes. Just as I suspected. I felt a pang of guilt. But I knew, in the long run, it would be better

"Just...relax" I pressed my forehead against his, cupping his cheeks. "You're... Overheating" i whispered. His cheeks felt warm, burning. His forehead felt the same.

I went to pull away, but he grabbed my neck, keeping our head together.

"If you let me stay like this- I'll cooperate...if you stay with me longer-'' his voice broke. My heart broke too, I'd never seen yoongi like this before.

"Yes of course... Of course I will don't worry", removing some stray tears that fell. Our faces were so close, I could have sworn I felt the wetness of his tears on my own face.

"I'll get something to cool off.. I'll leave the door open." I still stared into his eyes. He nodded.

"Come back, will you?" he sniffed. I nodded firmly. I pulled away, my hands lingering.

then quickly ran to the bathroom, grabbing a flannel and a bowl.

_

"You'll get sick" Yoongi finally muttered after about half an hour of our comfortable silence.

I was leaning against the wall, Yoongi lying on me. "Oh well. Dont care" I smiled, pushing the flannel out of his eyes. "Don't care." I yawned.

"Hypocrite-" Yoongi started to try and get up but I pushed him back onto my chest.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I whispered.

"You said you're human, putting yourself-"

"company isn't the thing that will make me sick." I shushed him, ruffling his hair.

He quickly turned around and hid his face in the wall, mumbling things to himself.

There were a few more moments of silence.

"Are you even comfortable?" I snickered, watching his eyes close and a slight smile form on his face.

"Very" he said, taking my hand. I smiled, shaking my head. Idiot.

The door suddenly opened to reveal Namjoon, poking his head in. He looked taken aback when he saw us.

"Um." he tried to hold back a smile. "Speak if you must" Yoongi acted as if sitting with me like this gave him some higher power.

"Bet he's having fun" Namjoon said, still struggling to hold back his grin, but it seeped into his voice.

"Oh I am." Yoongi said lazily. "he has-"

"Alright-" Namjoon put his hand up to silence him.

"Jisung um-" his voice suddenly changed into a tone of apprehension. He looked like he didn't know how to speak for a second

"You're being called into a meeting tomorrow" he looked away, he could see the growing look of confusion on my face "Around 12... Its about your "behaviour" he looked like he was fighting with himself, trying to figure out what I had done.

My behaviour. Right. I closed my eyes, anxiety and a slight annoyance filled my stomach. What had I done that required a meeting. Yoongi could sense my annoyance so he grabbed my leg, it being the nearest thing to him.

"What on earth have I done? " I whispered more to myself. Extremely confused.

When it comes to authority, mass groups of people who have more money and power than me, I become arrogant and spiteful. I believe that I'm morally superior to companies. There's always the good and bad sides of course. It goes far beyond a company.

It's so well grained in society.

This may be because of the deep rooted hatred I had from people like that. People believing money earnt them the right to control and restrict others.

The Mere thought of money that someone has not yet attained, that doesn't exist in their pockets is what kills people. Even innocent bystanders are affected. The greed fuels them

gritted my teeth. Sadness, an emotion I felt a lot, was suddenly at the bottom of my emotional pile. I just simply felt angry..

(A/N:

thank you joon4ever for helping edit this , couldn't do it without your "Capitalism <3"