20

Written by : guqbarin
Thank you so muchhhhhhh ilyyy

_

But, do you know what? I think I'm losing feelings for her. He spoke as he continued writing, unbothered. Your eyes grew as wide as the table in front of you. Are you sure? You asked, wanting to confirm that you heard it right. He simply nodded. You know who I'm in love with? He asked, making you starstruck. YOU ALREADY LOVE SOMEONE- He quickly cut you off when he saw every pair of eyes on you, including the one you were ignoring. Sorry. He hesitantly said and as everyone settled down again the bell rang.

Everyone started to take their departure, leaving the three of you alone, as the three of you unknowingly had the same class. Fortunately, some students entered the room, making the awkward situation lessened a little. During the awkward moment, your and Jinae's eyes met for a second and you looked away almost immediately. Both of you saw Jinae hesitantly walking towards you both. Once she reached your and Hoseok's table, she turned towards hoseok after giving you a small smile which you kindly ignored.

H-hey Hoseok, I wanted to have a small talk with you, i-if you don't mind. She uttered every single word as her eyes were glued to the floor. He nodded and the both of them left the scene leaving you alone.

|Jinae and Hoseok's Perspective|

Be quick. Hoseok said and he stood tapping his right foot on the floor. Somewhere, he too was nervous but he wanted to play it cool. A-actually what really happened was that I've liked you for a very long time now, I didn't know if you felt the same towards me so I thought of getting my cousin brother's help which is Taehyung. I swear to god I never meant to 'test' your love for me, I just wanted to know if you have feelings for me or not. I'm really sorry to hurt you or Y/N, I never meant to do it. She completed with tears threatening to fall from her eyes. He nodded and spoke. Look, I admit that I DID like you before, but now, I don't. I appreciate that you know what mistakes you've made and I hope that you won't repeat them with anyone again in the future.

Yes, you didn't mean to test my love for you, but that's what you did indirectly. And about now, I'll look forward to continuing being friends with you, of course if you don't mind. And also, you'll apologise to Taehyung and Y/N too. He finished and Jinae nodded her head and immediately ran away. The girl was heartbroken, the tears which were threatening to fall were now finally let free as she ran to the rooftop, not wanting anyone to see her crying. No one usually goes to the rooftop and she wanted to be away from the curious eyes of the students. Once she reached there, her knees gave up as she cried her heart out.

But to her mistake, she failed to notice the presence of someone else on the rooftop, who was now contemplating whether to go and comfort her or not. He finally found some courage and went to the girl crying her heart out ignoring the vigorously beating heart of his. As soon as she felt someone caressing her back, she flinched, but when she saw Soobin, she hugged him tightly. The couple sat there on the rooftop, in each other's arms as the girl cried and cried in his arms, and the latter's heart clenched at the site of his love, being so weak and heartbroken.

|Your Perspective when Hoseok and Jinae left|

Sitting on the bench all alone, you were doodling on the table with a pencil lightly, when you felt your pencil being snatched away from your hands. You looked up to see Taehyung sitting in front of you with the pencil in his hands, as he made the meaningless circle of yours, into a beautiful yet meaningful flower. Give me my pencil back. You quietly said, not wanting to disturb anyone, as everyone was doing the work, the teacher assigned them to do and left. You didn't do it because you didn't want to.[:)] Y/N…. He spoke and stopped as soon as his eyes landed on your face. The latter was head over heels for you and he didn't make efforts to hide it. He stared at you till you shook him lightly and he looked down blushing lightly and you tried to hold in your laughter.

I love you, Y/N. I love you so much that I can't even try to hide it. That time when you confessed to me, I was literally about to kiss you but then Jin hyung called me saying t-that the plane in which my father and uncle were traveling, crashed and t-they couldn't make it. I was just so blinded by the anger and sadness which was caused by the news, I behaved very wrong towards you. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, I just wanted to clear things out. Also, me and Jinae are cousins and nothing more than that. She dragged me into this mess and wanted me to act like a couple with her but now it's your turn to do what I've done to you. Please reject me in the harshest way you can. Y/N, I always have, do, and always will love you from the bottom of my heart. Will you accept me in your life again, but this time as a boyfriend?

He completed and tears were rolling down his cheeks by now. He closed his eyes looking down, preparing himself for you to reject him as the whole class' eyes were on you both, waiting for you to answer. Yes. I do accept you as my boyfriend. Because everyone deserves a second chance. What you did wasn't intentional. Though it hurt me. I give you a chance to prove your past deeds wrong and show me how much you actually love me. Also I know that you and Jinae are cousins. The whole school does, don't ask me how. I Love You Too. You answered to the shocked guy in front of you. As soon as he processed everything, he threw himself on you, hugging you as tight as he could.

The class cheered for you both and he looked into your eyes, before making the distance between both of yours' lips disappear. That's when you both started a magical relationship, being the happiest couple on the earth. While on the other hand, Hoseok revealed that he loves sprite and hamburger more than anything. About Jinae, she slowly recovered from the rejection with the help of Soobin and weeks later, the both of them started dating too. The ending was indeed a happy one.

_

The End