5

"Taehyung??"

_

"Don't you dare disturb my beauty sleep again" Jin spoke and went inside his room.

You gave him an awkward smile and went towards his kitchen, taking a glass.

After filling the glass, you chugged the water down your throat and exhaled heavily.

'Damn. I was thirsty'

You walked towards the living area and sprawled on the couch, completely forgetting the presence behind you.

Neither did he realise your presence.

You stood up, coughing aggressively and held the remote control in your hand, switching it on.

"Aahhg!" Your head shot back as you saw Taehyung standing,

Only with a towel around his waist, holding a water bottle.

Flashback (20 mins back) ; Your POV

"Taehyung?"

You both looked at each other in shock. "How the fuck are you he-"

Just when I started saying, the door infront of which he was standing, opened.

"Jin? Why in the world is he here?" I walked towards there gate and asked Seokjin, pointing towards Taehyung.

"What do you mean. He is my cousin" he asked scratching his already dishevealed hairs.

"He is the cousin you were talking about!?" You exclaimed. He nodded lazily.

"Yes Y/n. He is the beloved cousin of mine, I was talking about." He said merrily.

"But you mentioned him as flawless." You said as a matter of fact.

Taehyung gasped. "What do you mean? Am I not good enough to match whatever he said?" He asked, faking his hurted expression.

"Not at all" you scoffed.

Taehyung's eyes widened. Just when he was thinking of a nice comeback, Jin 'tch'ed

"Where are you both taking this" he asked folding his arms on his chest.

You both looked at each other and looked away at Jin.

"You both are doing nothing but disturbing my sleep. And I am not liking it at all. So y/n do you want to come inside or-"

"No thanks." You rolled your eyes and walked away to your flat.

But your steps halted when you saw the door still wasn't opened. You turned your head back, seeing the two boys looking at you.

Jin raised his eyebrows. "Don't tell me Jinae is asleep again-"