1

_

_

"Don't you think its useless?" You asked Jinae who was walking infront of you.

"Y/n come on. Stop being so lazy. Atleast you get to workout here." She scolded.

You whined as you strolled towards the school's gym with her.

She smiled proudly as you rolled your eyes at her.

Jinae is your bestfriend, she has been taking care of you since your parents passed away, 4 years back. She helped you move out from Daegu and accompained you to Seoul.

You weren't able to live back there since it held many sweet memories of you and your parents.

And now when they aren't here with you, you felt empty. Ofcourse you didn't sold the house.

Instead, you always go back to visit there graveyard. Every year, on their death anniversary and stay at your house for some days recollecting your childhood memories.

You met Jinae at the cafe you used to work at, back in Daegu. Your family was a decent one. Neither too rich, neither too broke.

But despite of your father being an accountant and your mother being a professor, you didn't get your pocket money.

So, in order to buy your favourite clothes, food (including ordering pizza at odd times) and buying small plants, you decided to earn money for yourself.

Jinae used to work there too, not because she wanted, but because her father pushed her to have an experience about some things, before she joins his company.

You still remember how you used to space out, thinking, 'why would her father force her to work in a cafe, and that too for an experience to join his company'.

And then onwards, you were always sticking to her like a kid, just to know the answer to your quest.

In those 2 years, you had built up a great bond with her, which made you both admire each other as sisters.

She was 2 years elder than you, but studied in the same grade as yours because her parents started her studies late, as they were too busy 'handling' there business.

She was always beside you. And same goes for you. When your parents died in the plane crash, she was the only one who supported you, emotionally as well as financially.

Now all you needed was a physical sup-

No. You didn't.

Ofcourse the money earned by working in the cafe was not enough for you to pay your school's fees. And therefore, for the first 2 years, Jinae helped you out, here in Seoul.

And now everything's on you. You felt bad to burden her so much, still she was ready to give it all for you.

You begged her to take the money you owe, back from you, but she hasn't agreed yet. You atleast wanted to payback the fees she paid for your school.

"Come here! Those two treadmills are vacant. Lets go" Jinae instructed, tying her ponytail.

You gazed around the room and saw some people working out, while some students just came up to support there friend, sitting beside them using there mobile phones.

You caught a glimpse of a cooking video in one's phone.

Woah, what a way to motivate your already messed up friends.

"You can go ahead, I'll cheer for you" You said smiling, moving your fist in the air trying to cheer her up.

She huffed in annoyance and grabbed your wrist, dragging you.

She pushed you on the treadmill and started the system. "Aah. Stop this" You whined again, trying to cope up with its speed.

She shook her head.

"Uh huh, you aren't getting off this until and unless you run up for atleast 20 minutes. You old hag."

You glared her with perked up lips.

"Poor baby. Doesn't even knows the function" she cooed at you.

"I know the functions. Shutup" you stated sassily and rolled your eyes.

"You do? Okay. Come on, show me how to stop it" she said and crossed her arms.

You looked at the system infront of you, confused. You saw a red button at the top middle and pressed it.

But instead of stopping its speed increased.

Jinae panicked at that as she quickly decreased the speed.

You exhaled a breath keeping your hands on your chest.

"See, this is so dangerous." You said faking your shooketh demeanor.

She chuckled in disbelief and started the system again, causing you to workout despite of your will

                                ____________

"Unnie, did you hear about Hoseok? Jinsung said, he got hurt during the tennis competition" you leaned forward and asked her. "He got WHAT?" She shouted.

"Yah! Keep quiet there" The class president warned you both.

Jinae's face turned into a worried one. Her lips turned down. "My poor sunshine, I need to see him" she mumbled.

"No. You are not going anywhere" you whispered to her and grabbed her wrist.

"Please" she begged.

Just when you were going to deny her request, the girl sitting right behind you whispered to her partner,

"isnt there a new transfer here?"

"Huh? New student? In the middle of a session?"

The other one whispered back.

"Yes, and they are saying its a boy. A handsome one" with your side view you noticed her winking.

"Ugh, let's see who gets him first then" 

Jinae chuckled hearing there conversation.

"Can you all shutup for a while please? Its so tiring to keep a class quiet" The class president said, annoyed.

You heard a few students bursting into giggles but those were soon interrupted when the teacher entered, literally slaming her books on the table.

"Good Morning Students, You all can take your seats" she said with a cold face.

"And, before we start the class, I would like to inform you that we have a new student in our class" she glanced at the door.

"Please come inside" she said as the door opened.

You still didn't pay attention to him, but hearing his voice, caused you to pause your actions.

"Good morning. I am Kim Taehyung. Hope you all take a good care of me"

_

Yupp and that was the first chapterrrr

Not satisfied enough but there are more to ccccooommmeeee.

Thank you for reading this.

E

dit ; what crap is this omg. Re-edited anyway.