19

"Do you think, they are dating?" Taehyung asked fiddling with his fingers. Jinae continued staring at the sight in front of her where you sat together with Soobin.

Jinae sighed after seeing you pinching Soobin's cheek, while he dodged off your hands, laughing. "Who are we talking about?" She asked and slouched down on her seat.

"Y/n and Hoseok, I guess?" He said and took out some notebooks. "I don't know. Neither do I want to know" she replied. "I don't think so" Taehyung raised his eyeborws.

"Shutup and do your work" Jinae said. "Yeah, thats what I have been doing since last one week. I've been shutting myself up since you've dragged me into this mess while I was doing my own work" Taehyung scoffed.

Jinae gave an angry-tired look to him, which Taehyung failed to notice. "Its not like you weren't the one to agree, is it?" She asked. "But you legit asked me, 'Do you want anyone to know that we are cousins?' I myself didn't had any problem but just in a humorous way, I thought it would have been fun to play with you, since you're my effed up cousin" he stopped saying, after his eyes landed on you.

"But then you asked me to get away from Y/n, just so you could make Hoseok jealous" Taehyung sighed. "Its not like thatㅡ"

"Yeah, go on" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Okay, I accept the fact that I was insecure about liking Hoseok. But I never meant to 'test' his love for me. Heck, I didn't even know if he loved me. I just wanted to know if he likes me or not" Jinae said, defending herself.

"And moreover, I really didn't know that you were roaming around Y/n, that too, to gain her back." Jinae said. "I literally got to know about it later. Otherwise I wouldn't have proposed you. But then, Hoseok had seen me with you, so I thought of continuing the actㅡ"

"And didn't care about me" Taehyung said, which pierced right through her heart. "Taehyung-ah, see, you are my brotherㅡ" "Yeah, go ahead with the same shit again"

"Oh my lord, stop blaming me for everything! Why didn't you pull yourself out if this mess if you were so into accusing me of everything?" Jinae raised her voice. "I am not accusing you! I am trying to make you aware of your mistake! Accept that you've done the bad thing!" Taehyung threw his notebook on the table which made you flinch.

Turning back, you saw Taehyung glaring at Jinae, while Jinae was glaring back at Taehyung. 'Another drama? Hell yeah' you sighed, knowing they might have been fighting to gain your attention but you on the other hand weren't able to connect the dots.

"Just, stay away for a while" Taehyung said and packed his bag, leaving the classroom, making you roll your eyes but you failed to notice the tears, staining his cheeks.

Time Skip

"Hey, I wanted to ask you something" you said, flicking your pen on the table. Hoseok looked at you and smiled, "What is it?" He asked, and continued doing his work. "Would you forgive Jinae, if she comes back saying sorry?" You ask.

He stopped writing and looked at you, "Why are you curious?" He asked and laughed. "I mean, I am here, sitting with you because of a reason right? So, tell me" you state, as a matter of fact. He sighed and kept his pen down, "Maybe" he said. "And why is that?" You asked.

"You aren't offended?" He asked and looked at you in shock. "What? Why would I be offended" you asked, feeling accused. "I mean yeah, why would you be" he said, "Hoseok, its really your choice to forgive her or not. Its your matter, I wouldn't like to meddle in it"

"You've already meddled enough" he let out an airy laugh, racking up his shoulders. You rolled your eyes, "Was I supposed to laugh?" You asked and picked up your pen.

He looked at you and pouted, making you roll your eyes again. "Jeez, whom am I stuck with-" your words halted after you saw Jinae coming your ways. "Me, who else." Hoseok scoffed.

"But, do you know what, I think I am losing my feelings for her"