6

_

Flashback

You glanced at your wrist watch.

10:48

Walking nervously, you clutched the little paper in your kinda-sweaty-because-of-nervousness-hands and stood infront of his locker.

Monitoring the empty hallway by snapping your head right and left every second, you placed the small sticky note in his locker.

'Come to the rooftop at 11.00. I have something important to say ;)
                                                                                 ~Y/N'

Letting out a shy giggle, you closed the locker softly but it still made that irritating squeaky sound.

You walked backwards and heaved a sigh, excited for his reaction.

You ran towards the staircase, before the students come out of their classes.

Pushing open the wooden door, you entered inside the room and left the door ajar so that he can realise that you were already there, waiting for him.

You sat on the crooked chair, placed near the window with broken glasses and faced the window.

The cold breeze through your hair, fluttering them. A shiver ran down your body, goosebumps popping all over your body.

You rubbed your palms together, trying to heat them and placed them on your cheeks. You placed your bag on the ground beside your legs.

"Y/n?"

You heard a mellow voice, coo-ing your name. You turned back your head towards the door, seeing Taehyung entering with a sweet smile, his hairs bounced as he bobbed his head in excitement.

You stood up from you chair and tugged a strand of your short hair behind your ears and arranged the bangs nicely on your forehead.

"Why did you call?" His adorable voice spoke again.

"I-i wanted to talk about something important" you muttered.

Taehyung's POV

My heart pounded seeing her so nervous, but nonetheless I gathered some courage.

"Come on Y/n, you know you can tell me anything, right?" I questioned her, even though I was feeling uneasier than her.

"Oh um, the thing is-"

Suddenly I heard a loud vibration from my bag, which caused her to stop.

I looked at her sheepishly, taking out the ringing phone from my bag in embarrassment.

She smiled, assuring me to pick the call up. I turned my back towards her and accepted the call.

'Jinie hyungie'

I smiled and placed the phone close to me ear. "Hyung?" "T-tae" "Yes hyung? Are you okay?"

I asked through the phone, but I only got to hear some pantings from the other side.

"T-tae, Dad and Uncle. . ." His voice sounded like he would cry any moment now.

"What happened hyung"

"Taehyung-ah, t-the plane from which they were going land here, h-has c-crashed while l-anding"

_

Short part :")

Please try to comment :")

It encourages so... if you are reading this crap, please comment 💃🏻

Thank you for reading!