16

And thats how things happened. Jinae jokingly decided to start things but it took a great turn gradually. Taehyung didn't wanted to be a part of this, but since he saw you being so frank with Yoongi yesterday at the movie might, he freaked out.

As mentioned before, Taehyung was a calm person. But seeing yesterday's scene of you being with Yoongi and today's scene of you being with the boys for the whole school hours, made him fear. He was ready to wait for you, but not like this. He himself knows that teaming up with whatever Jinae is doing to make you and Hoseok jealous, is wrong at the first place but if he can see some progress in his relationship then he'll give a try to this thing.

However, now that he has been kept away from the love of his life, he started craving for her. Sitting afar, admiring her with 6 boys, made hin insecure.

Meanwhile, Jinae was feeling bad and hurt. She envied Y/n for being with Hoseok. She didn't care if it was a date or not. But your presence with him, alone, bothers her. She sighed looking away from your table.

Taehyung noticed her behaviour and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What happened?" He asked, concerned. Jinae shook her head lightly. "Are you sure? I mean you canㅡ" "Yeah I am sure, Don't worry" she interrupted him. Taehyung sighed again and motioned his head towards your table, that was located somewhat far and a bit diagonal from their seat.

Your Perspective

Hoseok ordered the waiter while you looked here and there, also being careful not to lock eyes with neither Taehyung nor Jinae. You glanced at them once, seeing them talking to each other in concern, you looked away.

"Okay Thanks" Hoseok gave the waiter a big smile and bid him off. "What are you upto?" You whisper yelled at him, still looking up. He gave a cocky smile and slouched forward. "Making them taste their own medicine" he spoke. Understanding his intentions, which were quite similar to yours, you smirked back at him, which the sibling sitting at the next table didnt seem to notice.

"So what do we have to do?" You asked, resting your back of the uncomfortable chair. "This chair is so-" "Sit up" he halted you, speaking sternly. You, in an instant, sat nicely, straightening your posture. "Come closer" He said, himself coming forward. "O-okay" You sluttered, bending forward.

"Keep your hands here" he motioned his eyes towards his hands, placed gracefully on the table. You cleared your throat and gave him a smile, trying to be polite, and placed your hands on his, elegantly. "Lol, they're small" he laughed keeping his other hands on yours.

"Just like your d*ck-" "Hi guys!" You were interrupted byㅡ "Jinae?" Hoseok spoke. "Hello" you flinched hearing Taehyung. You saw him sitting on the seat beside yours. 'Wait we were sitting on a four seater all this time?' You thought, giving him an annoyed look.

"What are you both doing here" Jinae asked, cheerfully, trying to hide her sadness. Well, didn't she deserved the sadness? Pretty equal then i guess. Hurting other's feeling isn't just a joke, isn't? If you are claiming to love someone, its obvious that you need to take care of them as well as their heart and feelings.

Breaking the unsaid and obvious promises will only cause you to break apart from the other person. And this doesn't only works for couples but for others too. Be it a parent-child relation or siblings or bestfriends. Trust should be a priority.

However, here, Jinae took a wrong step, testing Hoseok's love for her. Initially she wasn't even sure if he likes her back, but the burning jealousy caused her to roll Taehyung inside her plan.

Both Jinae and Taehyung are of nice mind-set. But people go through a particular phase that, just by chance, changes their way of thinking. Maybe here, the source, or maybe the reason is common for both of them ㅡ envy.

Even after all this, being proud and spitting that they trust Hoseok and you, would not be seen as a truth. Going through these kind of 'tests' in your lifeㅡ that too by your lover/partner would hurt, be it anyone. Talking about Hoseok and you, you both could have the purest heart residing within yourselves.

Hurting you was a wrong choice, and they realised this only when their own plan backfired.

"Now why are you here?" You asked Taehyung, still caressing Hoseok's finger. Taehyung's attention went towards your hands as he picked your thumb, keeping it on his lap. You raised an eyebrow at him, glancing at your hand, which he held securely in his hands.

The touch felt ecastic and dazzling, giving you goosebump but you still didn't want to melt in the pleasure. He sighed and started saying but was stopped when Hoseok spoke, "Cupcake, let's go. Its late" he looked at you and then at his watch.

Understanding him, you nodded and stood up, taking your hand from Taehyung's. His heart broke seeing you leaving him for Hoseok. Jinae felt a pang hearing the nickname Hoseok gave you but still maintained her unaffected demeanor.

Seeing their cold faces, teeth greeted and jaws clenched, you sighed. Picking your school back, that was placed on behind Taehyung by bending down towards him, you took a hold of the chair's back, trying to reach the bag.

Hearing Taehyung gulp, your body stiffened. His breath blew few strands of hair as you felt a stroke of warmth on your collar bone. Quickly taking the back by a jerk, you hit Taehyung's head at which he hissed and looked at you. Without apologizing, you glanced once at Jinae who had her buried in the ground, and walked towards Hoseok, who just turned back to walk away but both of you stopped in your tracks, hearing both of them.

"I am Sorry"
"I am Sorry"