4

_

_

"Y/n what the fuck you did there!?" Jinae yelled yanking away her wrists.

You kept your books inside your bag, cheeks puffed, eyebrows knitted and a small pout hanging on your lips.

You looked up at her and saw her raged up.

Your angered face quickly turned into a sad one as you paused chaining your bag.

"I was talking to him!! Maybe we could have gone out together!!" She yelled at you again.

Your eyes were filled with tears till she completed her sentence. She grabbed her hairs in frustration.

You looked down feeling bad.

Y/n POV

I really felt bad for dragging her out. It was my problem anyways, I shouldn't have done that. On top of that, I overreacted.

Fucking dramatic bitch.

I looked at her with blurry eyes as she was still shaking with anger.

"S-sorry Unnie." I muttered. "Y/n, your Sorry wouldn't make things right." She spoke sternly.

"Hey whats up!" We heard a cheerful voice.

Turning towards it, I saw Hoseok coming out of the school gate.

His hands were wrapped with bandages, still he was smiling. What a guy. I mean, it's not that you can't be happy while you are injured but, those wounds are fresh.

And dude, if I was at his place, I would be really annoyed because of that injury. Moreover, the right hand is everything, bruh.

To be honest, I like this guy. He'll make a good friend, bestfriend, boyfriend, husband, father, grandfather- oh wait, Jinae unnie and Hoseok will look so cute together.

Woah, imagine them having cute little kids together.

Sorry Soobin, I ship your crush with Hoseok. I'll ask Hoseok about Jinae unnie once I get a break from my alone time.

I think he does like Unnie but- there's no harm in confirming right? Unnie will be happy too, that i helped her-

"Y/n!!" I flinched hearing Hoseok's shout. "What?" You yelled back.

"Where are you lost? And why are crying?" He asked.

I placed my hands on my eyes, rubbing them as I realised I was still crying and Unnie was still standing there annoyed.

"What happened kid? Who hurt you?" He asked concerned.

I gazed at the person who caused my precious tears to flow out my eyes, standing behind Hoseok.

He turned back and flinched, seeing her.

I yelled in pain when Hoseok's shoes literally crushed all my toes, in the process of over-flinching.