14

"Damn, okay" Hoseok yelled in surprise, on his phone. "Oh my god, can you not stop and keep your phone away?" You whisper yelled at him, hitting his legs. He groaned, and glared at you, "Yeah, I think the same" Hoseok sighed. "Bye, and don't you dare do nasty things on my bed" he warned, to whoever he was talking on the phone. "Whatever" he said, after rolling his eyes.

You hit his leg again, pursing your lips in anger. He whimpered and declined the call, throwing the phone on the table infront. "Do you even realise that if you yell like a fishwife here, those two will get to know that we are here?" You asked him in disbelief.

"Okay, sorry. Why are we here?" He asked, sipping the water that the waiter just served. "Dude, its not the mineral one" his nose scrunched in disappointment. You gave him a sarcastic smile. "Did you pay for it?" You asked him, bringing your palms together.

He shook his head, taking another sip. "Then?" "But-" "Okay, time to seal your mouth" you instructed and bent forward, gesturing him to come forward too. "Do you think whatever that boy said was true?" You asked whispering in his ears.

He looked towards you in confusion. "What boy?" He interrogated. You glanced towards the table where they sat as you traced your finger down his cheeks. "The boy" you said, squinting your eyes, trying to be seductive. "Y/n, it tickles. What are you saying?" He asked, giggling. You kissed your teeth, recalling what happened at the cafeteria, back in school.

Flashback: In school

"You know what, I am really starting to think that they are doing all this to make you jealous" Yeonjun said. Beomgyu rolled his eyes again, being annoyed of Yeonjun's suspicions. "Can you stop? I don't know why are you even caring" he spat on his face and got up. "Anyways folks, I'll leave now-" "hyung!" Two boys came running towards your table.

"Kai? I was just coming towards your department. Why are you here?" Beomgyu asked. Heuning just sighed, placing his hands on the bag's strap. "Wanted to meet Y/n noona." He said, in a teasing tone. You glared at him, detaching yourself from Soobin's arm. "Dare you call me that again" he just winked at you, making you roll your eyes. "Also, we have to tell you something" another boy, who came running with Kai , said.

Your eyebrows furrowed seeing him. He had a well built body, small tattoos, littered on his arms and a silver earring dangled in his right ear. "Who are you" you asked him. "Jungkook" He smiled at you. Your eyes widened, realising.

He is the popular nerd from a class lower than you. You've heard a lot about him, but never got to worship his godly look and sweet personality. "Oh, you are Jungkook?" You asked. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "what do you mean" he asked, chuckling awkwardly.

"Tch, get to the point buddy" Yeonjun said, motion his hands. Jungkook sighed and told you, whatever he and Heuning Kai witnessed between Taehyung and Jinae, 2 minutes back.

[Whatever happened in the last part between them ; being revealed as cousins and blurting that they are doing couple things to make Yn jealous and stuff :") ]

Your mouth gaped open at his confession as you glared at the couplㅡ now siblings, where the male whined, sitting infront of her sister. "Kim Taehyung and Kim Jinae. Playing with me?" You smirked,murmuring. "Gotta take care of yourselves from now on" You shrugged and got up, with your bag.

Present

Now sitting comfortably on your seats, you explained him everything. "See, they still haven't realised that we are here." Hoseok giggled. You sighed looking at him. "Jung Hoseok, shouldn't you be sad right now? Jinae is literally testing your love for her" you asked in disbelief, seeing him all normal while on the other hand you felt weak.

You admit that you were the one who said you'll need time to think about getting in a relationship with Taehyung, but he should wait for you, shouldn't he? You also couldn't ignore the fact that yesterday at the park, he even accepted you and your opinion, but everything happening here seemed to be unfair.

You knew he was understanding, because, even back then he was the same. All goofy, sweet, understanding, caring, and everything you could ever have asked for. Although you were only acquainted with him as mutual friends, you knew him very well and were able to read him like an open book. 

"I don't know, Y/n. Sometimes, I just don't want to inherit negative facts and be sad for the whole day. I am hurt ofcourse, but its her trust too-"

"If there's love, trust builds up gradually. Thats why it is said, trust takes time " you interrupted him by giving him some factual knowledge. He sighed, nodding.

Glancing at them, from time to time, you started, "I mean, isn't it foolish? I don't even know how to handle these situations." You whined.

"Don't worry bestie, I got your back" he winked at you, as his eyes now wandered around the cafe. "Waiter!" He yelled, spotting  one of the staffs. Your eyes widened as your eyes wandered towards their table in an instant.

You saw how Taehyung's and Jinae's head, who apparently seemed to be fighting over the milkshake, snapped towards you. Making an eye contact with both of them for a second, you quickly kicked Hoseok under the table and glared at him.

He winced, while smiling at the waiter, who was walking towards your table, with a menu book. You sighed realising you had no turning back, except for trying to co-ordinate with him, in his intellectual idea.