12

Next Day ;

Next Day ;

You stood there near the classroom's door, waiting for Jinae and Taehyung. Yoongi stood beside you, tapping on his wrist watch with his knuckles. "What are you doing?" You asked in an annoyed tone.

He stopped and looked at you, "Waiting for your bEsTfrIenDs" he dropped his shoulders and mocked at you. You rolled your eyes at him and looked inside the class.

Taehyung and Jinae stood there together, talking to each other. What surprised you was Taehyung's interest in Jinae. The other day, he himself said that Jinae annoys her and now he is talking to her, like she's the only person present around him.

Jinae kept blabbering something while laughing as Taehyung gave her a smile whenever there eyes locked. A couple of minutes passed when Taehyung felt a pair of eyes towards him. His head turned towards the door.

His whole body twitched when he caught you staring at Jinae with a sad face, peeking through the door. Your eyes travelled towards him. You rolled your eyes at him in an instant and went away.

You walked forward, motioning Yoongi to follow you. Yoongi sighed and walked with you, holding the strap of his bag.

Yesterday, after Yoongi and Hoseok went away, you too left. Jinae, Taehyung And Jin were left alone to clean the house. You were too tired after roaming around the city with Taehyung, so as soon as your petite fugure landed on the comforter, you fell asleep.

Not caring about unlocking the door, just how Jinae did, you fell asleep in an unsual posture which caused a really bad pain in your back. And another thing that caught you off guard was that, instead of sleeping at Jin's place, she walked all the way to Hoseok's and Yoongi's to stay for the night.

But she's been crushing on Taehyung right? If it were you, you would've taken the chance and slept with him. But well Jinae is dumb.

Or maybe its you.

Time skip

"Beomgyu, give that toast back" you yelled and tried snatching the chilli cheese toast from his hands but he was too tall, thus causing you to punch his throat. No, literally.

"Oww" he shouted and held his neck with a churned expression. His other hand which held the bread got lower as you took the chance and snatched it away from his hand, craming it up in your mouth.

"Oh my god are you okay?" A boy came forward, putting his hands on Beomgyu's shoulders. First thing which your eyes caught were his round, slightly chubby, marshmallow cheeks. He had a round, lil bit pillow-y lips. The way he had a small but strong figure, mesmerized you.

Beomgyu glared at you and unconsciously nodded at the boy standing beside him. You shot him a 'And what you gonna do about it' look and took out your phone.

"Shouldn't you be worried for him?" He spoke, looking at you. You shook your head while unlocking your phone. "Wait, but who are you? Are you a new student?" You asked because as far as you know, you've been acquainted with each and every person in your department.

"Oh I am Park Jimin. You might not have seen me. I am from the Science department." You 'oh' ed, "I am Yn. Why are you here anyways?" You asked him.

"Oh I came here to meet someone but I can't find him" he said, smiling. "Beomgyu! Come here, this table has two more seats" Soobin yelled from the table at the corner of the cafeteria. You looked at Beomgyu and motioned him to go to him. "What? Won't you be coming?" He asked, with a peeve tone.

"No! I am not hungry. Go have your food as, apparently, I stole your toasts (the chilli cheese toast was Y/n's)" you spoke and smiled sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and went away.

"Yes, why were you here again?" You turned back at Jimin, only to find him talking to Yoongi 5 feet away from you. You frowned seeing Yoongi smiling at him, while Jimin laughed with him too.

You walked to them, "You know him, Yoongi?"  You asked him. He stopped talking and looked at you with a grimace. "Yes ofcourse he does. We are dating" Jimin spoke.

You looked back at Jimin, "Oh okay- Wait what!?" You raised your voice. "Yeah?" Jimin looked at you awkwardly as you glared at Yoongi.

10 minutes later

After taking three cups of coffee, the three of you sat at a table, while Yoongi told you everything about his relationship. "So you are saying that you literally found someone compatible to you, had sex with them the other day and didn't give a fuck that your friend should know about this? Atleast you could've told me that you were interested in men. This is not fair. I am jumping off the terrace, bye"

Yoongi held your wrist, when you started getting up, "Wait, stop, I am sorry" he begged. You looked at him with a hurt expression. "I was insecure that you'll judge me or maybe break our friendship. You are the only person I believe in here, so, losing you would hurt me a bit too much so erm" he said with an apologetic look.

You nodded and sighed, "Woah, does that make sense? You have trust in me but were still insecure about sharing something important." You kept your hands on his shoulder.

"Yes it does. And you should respect my decision, dumbo" he said and yanked your hands away. You gasped, "Wow, that audacity of yours huh." You spoke, shooting glares at him through your squinted eyes.

"Enough of your bickerings now" Jimin huffed, sitting right infront of you both. He looked at Yoongi who reflected a lazy, yet comforting aura "I wanted to visit the new theatre today. Would you like to accompany me?" He spoke in a tender voice.

"Are you sure you're in a relationship with each other?" You asked him, because, the way they talk and behave around each other legit seems like they have been forced to be together. Jimin nodded at you with a frown.

"No, because it looks like you both are being threatened to like each other" Both of them rolled there eyes and looked away with a red tint on their round, soft cheeks.

You chuckled and stood up with your bag. "Well, I'll give you both some space. I'll go sit with someone."

"Wait, where is Jinae and that Taehyung guy?" Yoongi spoke stopping you. You sighed and turned your head towards the corner table. They both sat there laughing with each other.

Flashback

"Y/n, please sit with others for today." Taehyung spoke, right when you were going to sit at your usual seat. Jinae stood behind him, looking around the cafe. Maybe more like avoiding your gaze.

"But why?" You asked in a quirky voice. "Me and Jinae have something to talk about" he said in a monotonous. "What's the problem? I'll just take a chair and sit here" you started walking away but he held your forearm. "It doesn't invlove you, so don't bother"

He spoke again, crushing your insides a bit but nevertheless you stared at him. Glancing at Jinae once, you locked eyes with him again

"Kay, fuck you"