13

"Do you think she knows about us?" Jinae asked, kind of whispering. Taehyung, who sat there looking towards the table on which you sat, shook his head. Jinae sighed and tapped on his cheek. His body jerked up as he looked at the annoyed girl sitting in front of him.

"What?" Taehyung said, annoyed too. "I asked, do you think Y/n knows about us?" Jinae said. Taehyung let out a crackle. "Not at all" Jinae kissed her teeth and slipped her elbows on the table, supporting her head by folding them. (You get it?)

"What are you doing?" Taehyung shrilled out. Jinae's head turned towards Taehyung in surprise as she saw the tray in which the "infamous chilli cheese toast" was kept, at the edge of the table, being pushed by her arms.

Taehyung held the tray in fear, not letting the tray fall on the dirty floor of the cafeteria. "These are just toasts dude" Jinae said in a monotonous voice. "Better than what you make" Taehyung said and yanked away the tray, keeping it on his side, far away from Jinae who might attack him any second.

"Yes, you dare say anything about my cookings. When you are no one to me."

On your side

"I still don't understand" Soobin spoke in confusion. "Same" Yeonjun said, while his mouth was filled with food. "Tch, stop opening your filthy mouth when the only thing you can do is spit food" Yoongi said.

"Dude, I think this is the longest sentence I've ever heard from him" Yeonjun said in surprise. "Shut up" Beomgyu elbowed him. Yeonjun sighed and slouched while sitting. You glanced at him and then back at Yoongi and Jimin who were giving each other shy looks.

Being disgusted but happy at the same time, you turned towards Soobin, who sat right beside you. He was glancing at Jinae at times. "Dude, stop dreaming about her, will you?" You sighed, dropping your heads towards his shoulders. "Why?" He asked.

"Boy, her life is complicated right now. She has been seeing two boys at the same time. Taehyung and Hoseok. It'll be better if you stay away for now" you said, glancing at the couple's table which didn't seem to discuss anything 'important that doesn't include'. They are just yeeting away the cafeteria's tray, for which they'll be scolded soon, by the janitors.

"I think the same, sisso" he sighed. You hummed and closed your eyes, not realising someone had been eyeing your petite figure, leaning on Soobin in jealousy, again.

"Yeonjun, I'll be leaving soon with Kai today" Beomgyu informed, caressing his bracelet. "Why?" Yeonjun enquired back. "He'll be alone at home today, so aunt said I should accompany him" he said, smiling in a cocky manner.

You let out an ugly chuckle, "Aww, such a good hyung" you blurted in a sarcastic way. He rolled his eyes at you, "I might be not good but I am a better 'unnie' or maybe 'noona' than you"

You scoffed. "But, what do you think are those two planning?" Yeonjun asked, pointing backwards. You glanced at the said point and saw Taehyung staring right at you. But soon after realising that he has been caught, he averted his gaze and placed a tissue infront of his face.

The red tints visible on your cheeks caused you to place your palms on your face. Soobin let out a chuckle, sitting beside you. "Too much in love?" He asked cockily. "Shutup" you glared at him. "Yeah sure" he asserted and threw his arms around your shoulders.

Taehyung and Jinae focus

"Eeeee" Taehyung screeched, shifting on his seat, trying to bend down. "What?" Jinae asked, looking back at your table where sat a whole group of 6 students, ㅡ You, Yoongi, Jimin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Soobin (in order). She sighed seeing you throwing yourself on Soobin.

"If you have been knowing her since high school, then you should be knowing that she has more male friends, than female. I, apparently think only I count as a female friend, for her"  jinae shrugged

"I know. Don't fucking teach me" Taehyung cussed, being crushed by seeing you sitting between 5 boys. Even though, neither of them would try to hit on you, or maybe, you won't let them hit on you but its always concerning for him. It always has been.

"But you know what, I legit can't believe that 3 days have passed. And yet Y/n hasn't told me that you both know each other since last 4 years." Jinae shook her head in disbelief, not quite getting where she lacked to be fully trusted by you as a bestfriend.

"Why are we sitting here again?" Taehyung asked. Jinae looked up at him. "To look like a couple ofcourse" she said.

"Damn it, let me go to her" Taehyung started getting up. Jinae hastily grabbed his wrist, "No you aren't going anywhere, sit here" jinae said, more like pleaded. Taehyung raised an eyebrow at her.

"Bestie see, I know you want to know if Hoseok likes you back or not but I don't think its good for you to keep me away from the love of my life" taehyung held his hand out from Jinae's grasp.

"Oh come on, you yourself were jealous yesterday of Yoongi, weren't you?" Jinae asked. Taehyung let out a whine, "Yeah, I was and I still am jealous but uhm, I don't want to be away from her.

And that too sit with my cousin, acting like a couple"