17

"I am sorry"
"I am sorry"

Hearing both the male and femal blurting at the same time, you and Hoseok turned around, but not before rolling your eyes. Is it that easy to hurt people and then ask for there forgiveness?

Acting confused, you smiled at them. "Sorry for what?" You asked. Hoseok nodded his head, a soft smile tugged on his lips while his eye brows quivered in confusion. Taehyung and Jinae looked at each other and then again at you both.

Taehyung started walking forward, when you stepped back. "I, uh, we have to go" you said looking down, tears brimmed in your eyes in an instant. "Hoseok-" Jinae wanted to grab Hoseok's hand but failed, since you were quick to hold his forearm and pull him towards you. "We'll take our leave. Enjoy yourselves" you bowed at them, not wanting to show the welled up tears in your eyes.

"No please. Listen-" Without hearing his pleadings, you walked out of the cafe, still holding onto Hoseok. "Y/n. . ." Hoseok muttered softly, knowing that talking to you right now wouldn't be the best thing.

You looked at him, and gave him a small smile. Hoseok sighed, "Do you want to come over?" He asked you, as you pulled away your hand from his forearm. You nodded hesitantly, still walking. Glancing back at the cafe's door, you saw no sign of the siblings.

Sighing, you looked straight, trying not to let any tear flow down your cheeks.

Time Skip

"Tch, I knew you would have been here too" Hoseok rolled his eyes in annoyance and opened his shoes, seeing Jimin opening his flat's door for him. Hoseok and Yoongi lived together, in the apartment built just diagonally from yours.

Seeing Jimin at their house, you concluded that they might have been hanging out at their place. "You all didn't do any nasty stuff here, did you?" He asked, his face churned up in disgust. Jimin smirked, "You want to join?" He asked, in a lushious tone. "Eww"

Further not interested in their conversation, you slouched inside the living room, in search of Yoongi. Not getting any clue of him, you went inside the front room, which happened to be the guest room.

Throwing yourself on the couch, you sighed as tears started welling up in your eyes. Being a carefree girl and cracking jokes every now and then is your personality but going through these things is hard for you too.

Nobody can just barge inside your life, make you fall for them and then test your so-called love for them. Its not appropriate in any sense. Jinae and Taehyung did wrong and now that you are seeing them, you see the regret and guilt building inside them.

If we talk about Jinae, she had been the mastermind of the said plan. Taehyung might be innocent but he isn't 'that' immature that he doesn't know how to differentiate between right and wrong and that too for gaining your love back.

You were hating that your heart was eager to hold them and tell them that you'll forgive them because everyone deserves a second chance. However, your mind said you should make them suffer.

Maybe listening to your mind wouldn't be bad but if we see, forgiving them isn't bad too. People might get annoyed listening to the same phrase, 'you should learn how to forgive others' but this is the truth.

Trust doesn't build up unless and until you give the person a chance. If the person accepts his mistake, you should forgive them. But 'not' if its too late.

Its the same with you. If they come up and ask for your forgiveness, you'll forgive them. Back at the cafe, whatever you witnessed, you are concluding that they're now finding ways to apologize.

And now it's your time that you'll make them eager and taste their own medicine.