"Anything I can do to help?" he whispered ever so lightly into his ear. That soft voice was therapeutic in its own way.

"No," he told him. "I just need to get my lazy ass up and get the aspirin." He was being punished for not getting it when he first got up. He just really didn't want to walk any further. His body was worn from more things than just a lack of sleep.

"And where is that?"

"The kitchen."

"Alright," Casimir wrapped him tighter in his arms. It wasn't until he started shifting in the bed a little too much.

"What are you-!"

Before he could even finish that sentence, he was swept off his feet, wrapped up in the blanket that was taken from the bed. This man had to be the only one he had been with that could pick him up like he was nothing. He could feel every movement the man made as he walked through his house. His stomach moved against Valentino's as he was pressed tightly against him.

"Here," he finally sat him down on the counter. The lights were still off, but the curtains to the windows were left open enough to help them see. "Tell me which cabinet it's in."

"Why are you doing this?" He asked, rubbing his eyes a bit. No one treated him like this. Especially not after a one-night stand. Valentino had been with a few guys, but never did he have someone who went to this length for him.

"Because you need aspirin," the low voice purred into his ear. "Now tell me where it is, Darling, so I can help you."

Why was that voice so damn magnetizing? Valentino found himself trying to wrap around him again. Casimir didn't mind. He accepted his closeness easily, kissing his cheek while he pulled himself closer to the man.

"The last cabinet by the wall," he said. And, just like that, he was picked up again and brought over to the corner of the kitchen. As soon as he was set down on the counter there, he heard the soft sound of the cabinet being opened and the rattling of medicine being looked at.

"Here we go," Casimir said after a tortuous minute of throbbing in his head. That broad shoulder nudged him to lift his head as he handed him a water bottle. He didn't know when he got that, but he accepted it sleepily.

He took the medicine and drank just about the whole bottle. He didn't realize just how thirsty he was until he started drinking it. And the warmth of the muscular body was adding to the relief he was getting.

"Better?"

Valentino just nodded and rested his head back down on him, ready to be taken back to bed. That's exactly where he was brought to afterwards. The soft mattress brought him make to the sleepy mood that he was in before.

"You're a strange man," he mumbled.

"And why is that?"

"Because the smart thing to do would probably be to just leave before I woke up," he told him. "That's what usually happens."

"The smart thing to do would have been to wait until you were sober and just ask you on a date," Casimir kissed his cheek again. "That's what I wanted to do."

"I'm not the guy for you, you know," Valentino told him, shaking his head. "I'm not really the guy for anyone."

"Don't put yourself down, Darling," that soft voice almost made his heart melt when he heard it. "Don't you think you deserve to try at least?"

"And how would I try?" he asked. "What if it doesn't end well?"

"Then we'll move on without each other, as most do," Casimir explained. "But I think you should try at least."