"Nat-" He stuttered as his eyes widened. I gasped as I remembered he was there and I dropped my shirt, holding it over my body as I stared bewildered at Sweet Pea.

"Did Reggie hurt you?" Sweet Pea questioned. I didn't seemed surprised that was the first conclusion he came to. I shook my head but Sweet Pea didn't believe me. He turned his back and stormed out of the classroom leaving me in a state of panic as I rushed after him.

"Sweet Pea no!" I yelled as I had no hope in stopping him.

Sweet Pea reached Reggie way before me and I watched as Sweet Pea punched him right in the face making him fall to the ground. The corridor was practically empty so there was no hope in anyone being able to stop Sweet Pea accept me.

"You fucking touch her again and I'll kill you!" Sweet Pea yelled as he punched Reggie in the jaw again. Reggie had blood running down his face and out of his mouth already and tears filled my eyes as I begged Sweet Pea to stop.

"Get off of him!" I yelled as I tried to grab his arm.

Without hesitation Sweet Pea shoved me back and I fell against a locker, landing on my side which made my body fill with agony as I groaned in pain.

"W-What!?" Reggie was able to gasp out as Sweet Pea stood over him with bloody fists.

"Hey Sweet Pea!" Jughead's voice echoed the corridor and he ran over with Fangs behind him. He caught sight of me as he got closer and completely dropped running over to Reggie and Sweet Pea but to me instead. He dropped to his knees beside me and his voice filled with concern.

"I'm alright..." I sighed. I stood up, glaring at the two in front of me as tears filled my eyes. Reggie's face was all screwed up and Sweet Peas fists were bloody and the look of disgust in my eyes made his eyes fill with regret.

"I didn't hit her" Reggie muttered before he walked away.

"Was that necessary!?" I snapped at Sweet Pea. "Why did you do that!?"

"Because I'm still in love with you and I'd do anything to fucking protect you" Sweet Pea spat as he looked from Fangs to me.

"You what?" I questioned, stunned by Sweet Peas words.

"I'm in love with you" Sweet Pea repeated.

"If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me... twice" I scoffed.

"I messed up... I know that" Sweet Pea mumbled. "My biggest regret was hurting you and I'd do anything to make it up to you and that is why I'm now asking for your forgiveness because I can't live with myself if I don't have you" I went silent, un sure what to say to Sweet Pea bursting his heart out to me.

"I'm obsessed with you" Sweet Pea mumbled as he stepped closer to me. Each step Sweet Pea took made my heart skip a beat and as soon as his body was only inches from mine, I dared to look him in the eyes and speak.

"I love you too..." I whispered.

"Oh kiss already!" Fangs yelled which made Sweet Pea glare at him but didn't stop him from gripping gently on my waist and pulling me closer and our lips joined passionately.

________

Sweet Pea laid with me in his arms in his trailer. I sighed slowly as I nuzzled my head into his neck.

"Did you break things with Josie?" I asked hugging his warmth.

"Yeah" He nodded. "We have a little while till we have to go out with the serpents... what do you want to do?"

"I just want to shower... " I mumbled as I sat up and wondered into the bathroom.

"Okay" Sweet Pea smiled as he leaned back on his bed and scrolled on his phone as the water startled and I showered.