There are many ancient towns in this town. The tiles on the streets are full of an antique smell, and pedestrians on the street are living slowly.

Shi Niannian walked with her aunt for a while, took out her mobile phone and took a picture of the street view and sent it to Jiang.

At this time, Jiang Yu is still in the company. During this period, the company is really busy with the release of new products. It is really difficult to leave. After Shi Nian went to travel, he worked overtime until now.

He hooked his lips and replied: Is it fun?

Shi Nian: It's fun. There are a lot of cute gadgets in the ancient town. I bought some and brought them back to you.

Jiang Hao: OK, don't go shopping too late.

This is the first time that the two have separated since they got married on a business trip. After returning to the hotel in the evening, they also called for a long time.

In the eyes of others, it turned out to be a marriage change for no reason - Shi Nian was not at home, and Jiang Yu worked overtime late that day, so he slept directly in the company.

In fact, Jiang Yu often slept directly in the company before returning to China, but now it is the first time since he got married.

I didn't go back to my family and worked overtime all night, so the rumors of the marriage break spread.

"Didn't Mr. Jiang take time to accompany her at noon every day after the queen is pregnant? Doesn't her sexuality become sensitive and suspicious after pregnancy? I think many pregnant women will do this, and then Mr. Jiang is annoyed?"

"How can Mr. Jiang do this!! It's not easy for a woman to get pregnant, so she just asked her to accompany her. What's the point!! What's the annoyance!!"

"But the company has been really busy these days... Mr. Jiang is under a lot of pressure now. I think it's annoying to quarrel with him if he goes home..."

"It's only been a long time since the wedding. At that time, I was tired of holding such a grand wedding. The capitalist's sincerity was really worthless."

"I don't think it's necessarily a marriage breakup. Just like our Empress, who has the heart to be angry with her? Anyway, I have no temper with such a face."

There is no opinion in the public.

By the next night, Jiang Yu was still sleeping in the company, and the rumors about the marriage would be even more lively.

Naturally, everyone didn't dare to mutter these words in front of Jiang Yu, but Jiang Yu still heard some in the past two days. It's just that he was busy working overtime.

At noon, he told Shi Niannian about this. Shi Nian couldn't laugh, saying that it must be his usual stiff relationship, so everyone didn't think he was a good person.

Shi Niannian won't come back until tomorrow. Jiang Yu asked the servant to clean up the house again and still worked overtime until night in the company.

He pressed his eyebrows tiredly, pulled off his tie with one hand and threw it on the sofa. He twisted three loose buttons of his shirt to send a message to Shi Nian.

Have you returned to the hotel?

She didn't reply immediately. Jiang Yu went to take a shower first. When he came out in a bathrobe, he saw a woman sitting on the sofa. The tie he had just thrown on the sofa casually had also been neatly arranged.

There are few people on the 19th floor, and this bedroom is also exclusive to Jiang Yu. Except for Shi Nian and cleaning personnel, no one has entered. Jiang Yu did not lock the door after entering the house.