"Sister has, I have a gift for you." Shi Niannian hugged Xiaozhe and said.

She went back to the bedroom and gave him the blue dolphin piggy bank, rubbed her brother's soft hair, and asked gently, "Do you like it?"

Shi Zhe said softly, "I like it."

Shi Zhe's doctor made an appointment at noon tomorrow. Shi Nian explained to the teacher the next morning and asked for a noon self-study leave.

As soon as she got to the school gate, she saw Jiang Yu walking in with one shoulder and carrying his schoolbag.

She remembered the umbrella last time.

She ran to him and looked up at him: "Umbrella, in my drawer."

This sentence is quite smooth and doesn't stutter much.

Jiang Yu said "Oh", didn't care about this. He glanced at the yellow leave note in her hand: "Would you going out?"

She nodded, stood on tiptoe to pull the window of the door bathroom and handed in the leave form.

"Where are you going?"

"Accompany my brother and go to...hospital."

Jiang Yu stood next to her and didn't leave. The doorman looked at the leave form, put on an old mirror and picked up a register to register the leave information.

Shi Niannian stood at the school gate.

The two of them were speechless for a moment.

After a while, Jiang Yu said, "You're leaving now. I'm not coming to school for nothing."

He said this in a slow voice, with a little frivolous and tolerant flirtation.

Because of that sentence, she suddenly looked up at him, and the light touching the bottom of his eyes quickly moved away her face.

If it were someone else, Shi Nian might not think much at all, but Jiang Yu always said something messy to her, and with this sentence, he was very ambiguous.

He wore a school uniform today and looked at her with his eyes down. The corners of his mouth were slightly raised, as lazy as usual.

She didn't speak, but the tip of her ears couldn't hide it.

Jiang scratched his eyebrow bones, but he was not as dull as he thought.

He stretched out his hand, gently rubbed her hot ears with a temperature fingertips, and pushed her light fluffy hair behind her ears in the sun.

Shi Nian didn't look like a frightened rabbit this time, and she was stunned.

His eyes were wide open, he turned his head little by little to look at Jiang Yu, and asked him seriously, "What are you doing...what?"

Jiang Xiao was amused by her reaction and said leisurely, "It's all red. Isn't it hot?"

Shi Nian ignored him. The doorman finally registered the leave note. Shi Nian showed him the All-in-One Card and walked out of the school gate.

Jiang vain stood still for a few seconds, licked his lips and smiled, and gently rubbed his fingers, as if he was pondering something.

He followed her and stood in front of her: "Which hospital should I go to? I'll accompany you."

Shi Nian said nothing, bypassed him and continued to walk forward.

Jiang Yu stretched out his long arm, put his arms around her shoulder, and pulled over affectionately: "Are you a little mute?"