Avneil first fight after marriage

Start from the beginning

Sonia: maa?

Sonia goes to her. Avni and all heard that and they come there and Sonia was holding Neela maa's hand. Avni comes and holds her hand. Avni winces.

Avni: mamma, how did this happen?

Neela maa looks at her.

Neil: ice cube or cold water.

Aman nods.

Avni: where were you lost? You should be careful. All the time, you think about us and forget to take care of yourself.

Neela maa was looking at her. Aman comes by bringing a bowl and Avni keeps her hand in that. Neela maa winces. Avni looks at her and she was feeling her pain. Neil looks at Avni.

After some time, Avni and Neela maa were sitting on the couch and Avni was applying ointment on the hand of Neela maa and scolding her.

Avni: You have kept the whole world in check. You run here and there all day long. Who ate, who did not eat. Which thing is at home, which is not. What is the problem with your kids? You do not care about yourself.

All were smiling including.

Nm: bus, bus dadi maa, shant ho jao. It is a small wound.

Avni: no it's not.

Neela maa was about to say.

Avni keeps the finger on her lips.

Avni: ssshhh.

Neela maa keeps the finger on her lips. Neil smiles.

Nm: Sonia, dinner.

She signs. Sonia nods.

Nm: Arnav, Aman, go and help her.

They nod and go. Neela maa looks at Avni and cups her face with one hand. Avni frowns she can sense that Neela maa is worried about something even Neil always feels the same thing.

Avni: what happened, mamma, do you want to say something?

Nm: Are you happy?

Avni frowns.

Avni: yes. Why you are asking it?

Neela maa hugs her and Avni was confused.

Avni: Mamma?

Neela maa kisses her hair. Neela maa wipes her tears and breaks the hug she wipes her eyes while smiling.

Nm: nothing, just a mother's concern.

Avni was about to ask but Ashish comes there and Avni stopped she looks at Neela maa. Neela maa holds Avni's arm. Avni was looking at her.

Later, all were having dinner and Avni was feeding Neela maa.

Nm: bacha, I will have it you eat.

Avni: I will eat, first you eat.

Neela maa smiles and Neil was adoring their bond.

Avneil was standing with the family outside the Mehta house. Avni met her family and for Neela maa, Avni meets Ashish too and Neil was looking at her. Avneil gets in the car and Avni gives a flying kiss to her mother and she smiles and returns the flying kiss. Avni waves bye and they go.

On the way, Avneil were silent. Neil looks at Avni who was looking out.

Avneil reached home and saw family is sitting there. They acted normal.

Shweta: you both came. How was the day?

Neil: good.

Shweta: that's good. Come, sit.

Avneil sits.

Avni: Maddy bua and Kareena?

Bebe: they went back to their home.

Shweta murmurs: isi liye to shanti hai.

All heard that she fakely smiles. Neil shook his head.

Avni was standing near the dressing table and removing her jewellery. Neil comes and saw his fingerprints on Avni's arm. He feels sorry and angry at himself. Avni saw him in the mirror but she continue her work. Neil comes to her but Avni goes to the cupboard. Neil turns his face to her. Avni goes to change. Neil thinks.

Later, Neil comes after changing and saw Avni is laying on the bed by keeping her arm on the eyes.

Neil: Avni.

No response. Neil again called her but no use.

Neil knew she is awake. Neil sits and caresses her hair and kisses her forehead.

Neil: I am sorry.

Neil looks at her and goes to switch off the lights. Neil lays on the bed and Avni open her eyes and turns her face she faces Neil's back. Avni thinks.

Avneil were awake and thinking about their fight. It was the first day of their new life and they fought on the first day.