all star game

I've been sick so I haven't had the energy to write this. But I really felt the need to so here it is.

SO MUCH FEELINGS DURING THE WHOLE GAME !!! From the beginning until the very end.

I mean we had Gerlonso back !!! And it made me cry my heart out, of pure joy. 30 minutes that was all Xabi was given from Bayern, but 30 minutes none the less and then the lap of honor.

GERLONSO HUG !!

And Alberto Moreno and Xabi made a high five when Alberto was subbed on and Xabi subbed off.

The partnership between Suarez and Nando was kind of beautiful to witness and it made me sad that we never got to see it for real, even though I loved the fact that Nando went to Chelsea <3

Stevie enjoyed it as well, you could see him smiling during the game and it really hurt to know that one day he might be the one to return home like the rest of them did.

Stevie and Nando, that's a partnership almost every Liverpool supporter have missed and it was beautiful to witness it again.

John Terry throwing Jamie Carragher on his back and running away laughing was probably the funniest thing during the whole game. Even though John did get some boos yelled at him he was smiling. And it was nice to see him to this for Stevie, even though he know that he's kind of hated on Anfield.

Even Suarez threw Carra on his back and laughed about it. Poor Carra but it brought a smile to my lips.

The lap of honor seriously made me cry. I'm not a Liverpool supporter and I will never be, but I know that some of the players never got the chance to say goodbye to the supporters so it was beautiful to see them get the chance to do so.

It reminded me of Lamps. Even though he came back in another jersey and it hurt like hell, he still got the chance to say goodbye. Not everybody get that chance.

There ain't enough words for me to be able to express myself and what I felt during this game, but I tried at least. Because I really needed to get this out of my system because this game was so damn beautiful ..