steven gerrard

1987-2015

1998-2015 (first-team)

This won't be long, since I don't have the same connection to Stevie as the other players, but, I have huge respect for Steven Gerrard and he means a lot to me and to the world of football.

If I would have ever changed team in the Premier League it would have been to Liverpool because of Stevie. The thought has occured to me once and twice, but then I realize that Chelsea will always be my soul and players like, JT, Lamps, Didier and Petr will always lay closer to my heart than Stevie.

But if I would have ever changed club in the Premier League it would have been because of Stevie.

I'm glad that he got the tribute he deserved at Anfield, even though Liverpool lost, it was beautiful to see Stevie say good bye to his home.

Stevie deserves to have won the league at least once, and I'm so sad that he never got to do that, because he deserves it more than anyone else.

The standing ovation the Chelsea supporters gave him was nice, even though they booed him a lot as well.... -.-

Stevie scored on his last game for Liverpool, and even though they lost, that was kind of beautiful.

Because both him, and Lamps, scored and captained on their last premier league games. Two midfielders that the English football world really will miss.

But Stevie will return to Anfield one day, that I'm sure of, it's his home, and he has choosen loyalty over trophies, and that's why I have so much respect for him.

We are waiting for you Stevie.

#YNWA #CAPTAINFANTASTIC