el clásico

WE FUCKING WON !!!!

Vica el Barça !!!!

4 point clear at the top of the table !!!!

My happiness is indescribable, I'm so damn proud over my boys !!

I can't really say how they played since my stream died and then I had to watch some shit ass crack stream which sucked ..

But the goals were beautiful and I'm so happy for both Mathieu and Suarez, they deserved it.

Claudio Bravo our saviour <3

Leo's nutmeg on Toni, I can watch it again and again and again, so beautiful. Leo really is one of a kind.

So many yellow cards handed out during the game and I'm really surprised that there were no red cards at all. Tbh I expected Sergio to get two yellows ...

Ronaldo getting a yellow for his dive can we just applaud the referee for that thank you.

Iniesta and Xavi sharing the captains band.

The horrible truth I realized during the game was that, that was probably Xavi's last clásico (at least in la liga) </3

And people are talking about it being Iker's last as well .. IKER CAN'T LEAVE REAL, HE IS FUCKING REAL.

Geri what a fucking beast he was !! So proud over him, he really proved himself yesterday and hopefully shut up the haters.

Oh and the mosaic was so beautiful, I'm really proud to call myself a Culé.

We missed a hell of a lot of chances as well, and even though Neymar couldn't finish he made a lot of differences during the second half so he doesn't deserve any hate at all !!

April will be a damn hard month with a game every fourth day, but be strong boys, and hold on to the top spot and win over PSG !!! I believe in you, Visca el Barça !!

Oh and the funniest thing was today during a break when my classmates who are Madridistas were really pissed and said "Mathieu is so damn ugly so wasn't that fortunate that he got a goal. He deserved it ugly bastard" and I wanted to laugh in his face for being a poor loser.