real madrid - schalke 04

OH MY GOD, WHAT AN INCREDIBLE GAME !!

All the cred to Schalke who managed to win at the Bernabéu.

From the start I really didn't know which team to support since I don't really like any of the teams ... but as the game continued I started to cheer Schalke on more and more, because if Real had lost with two goals, they would have been gone from the Champions League and that would have been so much easier for Chelsea and Barca (if they make it will say).

The game was really intense and in the end I was so damn nervous I was jumping up and down. I really wanted Benni's last attempt to go in, that would have been sooooo awesome.

Schalke should have gotten the last free-kick instead of Real but yeah ...

Real's poor excuse for a defence ?? Today the strikers actually managed to score, but the defence ?? I don't know, they weren't there, and they made misstakes which they had to pay for with the ball finding their net instead of Schalke's.

Schalke deserves a big ass applaud, it was f*cking Real Madrid at the Bernabéu, and they won 4-3, that deserves a standing ovation. So beautiful that the Real fans stayed and gave Schalke an applaud.

Okay now let's talk about the players ...

Timon Wellenreuther what an incredible goalkeeper !! He's 19 for God's sake, he is Schalke third choice, but yet he made such a good game. He made some great saves that really saved Schalke. I mean come on, it's Real Madrid, with Benzema, Bale and Ronaldo at the top. Of course there would be goals, we knew that from the start, but Wellenreuther still made a great perfomance, because we can't forget how young he is and which team they played against... an applaud to him.

IF I SEE ONE MORE COMMENT ABOUT HOW IKER SHOULD BE ON THE BENCH AND THAT IT WAS HIS FAULT I WILL STRANGLE THAT PERSON IN THEIR SLEEP. Like seriously, STOP blaming the goalkeeper. Without Iker, Real could have lost with a lot more. And as my commentator said "Cassiljas, proved that he is still a world class goalkeeper." Yes he said "Casiljas" ... it made me want to laugh him in his face. Anyway, stop blaming Iker, he made some great saves and without him the game could have easily ended 3-6 instead of 3-4. Iker did everything he could, but what more can you do when the defenders f*ck up ??

To be honest I despise Dutch players and the whole Dutch national team and have done since the World Cup back in 2010 ... the fact that they outclassed Spain last year made me despise them even more. There are only two Dutch players that I can accept, and that's RvP and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar.

Huntelaar played great yesterday and was one of the key players of the game, he made two great goals and I slowly started to like him more than before. Now he's kind of good instead of acceptable... and if Huntelaar had been healthy enough during their first clash, I think Schalke could have won both games.

Sergio Ramos, you are missed in the Real back line !! For real, it's noticeable that you are gone, and Real needs you in their back line, because you save them a lot.

Even though I despise Ronaldo I have to say that he made something good for Real yesterday. Without him, Real wouldn't have been through to the quarters. So I guess an applaud to him for that...

Gareth Bale ... the most expensive player in history, what happened to him ?! During yesterday's game he really didn't do much, he hasn't done much the last games. I don't know why, but he really isn't himself anymore. And Real needs him to be himself.

Someone who on the other hand played marvelous was Leroy Sane, another 19 year old kid, who showed some great talent during the game. He had the speed that Bale lacked and he had the will to score a goal, and so he did. He is so young and right now, he has a bright future before him so that is a kid I look forward to see grow as a player.

I realized that I forgot to mention Luka's return... shame on me. But anyway, he's been really missed and it's great to see him back on the pitch. I think Real needs him more than they know.

A beautiful game of football and an historical day for the Schalke fans and the players, I don't think anyone had predicted it to end like that. But I'm not complaining, when it goes bad for Real, it's a good thing for Barca and the upcoming Classicó...