champions league draw

FC Barcelona - Bayen Münich

Seriously?!?! You're really gonna put me through this?? My second team against my third team... of course my heart will lay with Barca here, but... it will be hard. It will be so hard to watch this, for real. I mean it won't matter what team that wins or what that lose, either way my heart will break for the team that has to leave.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BARCA VS BAYERN IN THE FINAL!!! That would have been the perfect scenario.

Instead I have to watch my two teams face each other in the semis and I will have to go through a heartbreak no matter what.

THIS SUCKS FOR REAL!! Both teams deserved to be in the final because of everything they done this year in the Champions League.

But it will be two great games of football that I'm really looking forward to even though I don't... but I will enjoy watching them just I won't enjoy the outcome just as much.

Visca el Barca!! Destination Berlin!!

Juventus - Real Madrid

Well... it's like basically giving Real a free ticket to the finals... no I won't say that, because I really do have faith in my team, Juve will fight until the very end and I really do believe we do have a chance here.

I mean come on, how many thought that Schalke would go to the Bernabeu and play like they did?? I didn't at least.

That's why I really do believe in Juve and that they can turn everyone's doubt down, because Real hasn't been in their usual form lately, so.

Come on Juve!! I believe in you!!

The only problem with this is that I really want Iker to go to the final but not the rest of the club... so yeah, but I'm really looking forward to those two games' as well.

I strongly do believe that it will be four games' of beautifully played football.