atlético de madrid - fc barcelona; CHAMPIONES!!!

CHAMPIONES CHAMPIONES OLE OLE OLE!!!!

I'm so happy it's insane!! We so deserved this title!! Remember how we started the season? With Claudio keeping a clean sheet for freaking 755 minutes!!! Ronaldo being the one who broke it with a penalty. 755 minutes!!

Me and my friend talked about it back then and said "This is Barca's year" just because we started it so good. Well it's been a hell of a rollercoaster, always fighting about the first spot with Real Madrid, but we came out as the strongest and I couldn't be prouder!!

Sadly I couldn't watch the game since I was at the Real Madrid game, but Leo scored and gave us the title, and that's exactly how it should have been, he's been or key player and in a superb form, Leo's is the best in the world, I don't care what anyone else says.

Also I'm proud over Neymar for evolving so much since the last season and of Luis for finding his place in the team in the end. This is the best trio in the world, tres amigos, MSN, simply the best!

I'm proud over the younger players, Marc, Sergi, Munir, even though they haven't played that much. I seriously hope Marc will get more playing time since he really deserves it he's such a good defender and him and Geri would be a perfect duo.

I'm proud over our legends Xavi and Andres, and especially over Xavi. This man mean so much to me and it's hard to accept the fact that he is actually going to leave. He is still our maestro and he could have easily played another year. Yes we are loving the MSN trio this year, but next year we will miss the Leo, Xavi and Andres trio </3

I'm proud over Lucho too even though I'm not his biggest fan. I mean in the winter break everyone wanted him to leave, but he kept his head high and he brought us the title and we gotta give him credit for that.

This title was for you Tito, per sempre etern </3

But I'm also so proud over the team, none individual could have one it without the others, we played as a team, and that's the most important thing! Barca is all about a team and that's why we won the league. Football is a team sport and we have just proved it, everyone has been needed for this victory, yes even Thomas who didn't play a single minute, he was still a part of the team and hopefully he'll play a lot more next season.

GRACIAS POR TODO BARCA!

VISCA EL BARCA!

I'm so proud of all my teams who all won their leagues, first Juventus, then Bayern, then Chelsea and now Barca, I couldn't be prouder. Football is my second life and I'm so happy right now, well done boys!