bayern münich - shakhtar donetsk

Thank God for Bayern and their existence, they are making the Chelsea loss a little bit easier to overcome.

7-0, clean sheet, Holger's first CL goal, Philipp on the bench for the first time since November, a Manu playing midfield.

Just Bayern for you, and that's why I love them.

The game was beautiful and I would have been a lot happier for them if it wasn't for Chelsea but yeah.

You have no idea how happy I was when I saw that my baby Fipps was in the squad again <33 even though he didn't play, it meant a lot to just have him there. Hopefully, he will play during Bayern's next game.

Did we even have a goalkeeper or was it a midfielder ? Hahah Manu just doesn't want to be a goalkeeper. It would have been so fun to put Pepe in the goal and Manu as a midfield during one game, because he's practically like a midfielder anyway.

Thomas and his penalties <3 had actually hoped for a hattrick for him but it was a great perfomance any how.

Holger made his first Champions League goal yesterday and I'm so proud over him, hopefully he will score more.

Bayern played an amazing game yesterday and I can't believe they played the first leg 0-0 after seeing the result from yesterday. It's sick.

All my hope is in Barca and Bayern now that Chelsea is out, so hopefully Barca will win next week and get through to the quarterfinals.