orlando city sc - new york city fc

I didn't watch the game, but I just had to write about it anyway...

Because both Kaká and David Villa played their first game in MLS yesterday, both of them being the captain of each team.

I saw a post on Twitter that said "It doesn't matter what team you support, you just can't hate these two" and it's true, you seriously CAN'T!

They are absolute LEGENDS, and my love for them is indescribable. I've grown up admiring them, having them as roll models. Especially David, I was sooo in love with him when I was younger hahah. 

It's sad to see them play in MLS because they are legends, and they should be playing in Europe. It's breaking my heart to know that they are on the other side of the Atlantic. But it's pure joy to see them play again, even if it is in the States.

Kaká's goal yesterday brought tears to my eyes, I miss him.

And David's assist made my heart full of pride.

These two are absuloute magicans, and I miss them back in Europe, but I am so happy to know that I will still be able to see them play, even if it is in the States. 

And when Lamps join up with David I will probably cry even more. First of happiness because that means he will be leaving Man City, and then of sadness because it will also mean that he is leaving England and the Premier League.... Lamps should have retired at Chelsea </3