gameday summary

Liverpool - Manchester United; 1-2
This game really ... Juan made two beautiful goals and especially the second goal, and I'm so happy for his sake because he hasn't been given the opportunity to prove himself a lot in United. And he is an amazing player and I really miss him playing for the blues even though selling him might have been the best decision.

Stevie red card ... yes it was a clear red but it was so unnecessary and it just broke my heart. Because he is the main reason why I like Liverpool as much as I do and he is Steven Gerrard. One of the greatest players in the Premier League ever, and I know he blames himself for this loss. I really wanted Liverpool to win because of Stevie, it would be great to see him leave and have Liverpool in the top four. But there are still games' to play and anything can happen so let's just pray for the best.

I really wished that Jordan could have scored as well but Sturridge made a great goal.

And Mignolet saving Rooney's penalty, that made my heart cry happy tears.

Come on now Liverpool and keep fighting for one of the top four spots until the very end!

Hull City - Chelsea; 2-3
So many heart attacks during this game, like seriously.

First Eden made a beautiful first goal in the second minute and then Costa scoring the second goal in the ninth minute. And by then I really thought we would win easily.

But no ... because Chelsea always manage to get me choke on my own words.

Two quick goals from Hull in the matter of two minutes ... and for the second goal yes it was Thibaut fault. But he doesn't deserve any hate at all. Because he has done so much for us, and yes he usually doesn't fuck up like that, but he is only human and everyone can make a mistake sometimes.

He made three saves in the matter of seconds, and that's what should matter because if he hadn't saved them, Hull would have been in the lead.

Bless Rémy for that last goal, thank you so much for giving us those three very important points. Because we can't afford to lose them, because if we do, City and Arsenal will be there and bite us in our heels imeadiatelly.

Thibaut and Rémy saved us today.

I still don't understand why José is stubborn enough to keep Gaz in the starting XI ... sure I love Gaz, I really do, but he hasn't really played his best the last games' and we do have Zouma to replace him, so just do it José. My heart doesn't want it, but my brain knows that it is for the best.

Cuadrado should get more playing time. Like I get it he's new and all, but he can't prove what he got until he gets the chance. He was on his way on to the field today but then Rémy scored so they made the change between Zouma and Willian instead :/

I'm glad that Oscar wasn't starting because no matter how much I love him, he needs to step up and performs again. He's lacking, he's in a slump and he needs to get out of it, because we can only have the best if we want to win.

So Gaz and Oscar, please come back to your usual selves.

#FOREVERBLUE #KTBFFH

Bayern Münich - Borussia Mönchengladbach; 0-2
This is probably the most shocking ever. I really didn't expect Bayern to lose, and especially not Borussia to keep clean sheet, it's unbelievable.

And Robben is injured again ... I don't like him that much but like seriously can people stop hurting him??

Branimir Hrgota my Swedish bae didn't get to play which was sad because he ain't getting that much of playing time tbh :( fun fact is that he actually played for my city before he transferred to Borussia.

Philipp played for 20 minutes and I really can't wait to have him back in the starting XI.

The worst part about this game isn't even the fact that we lost, no it's the fact that my German friend who is from Mönchengladbach will mock me. He will really gloat and that sucks.

And people are hating on Manu ... it's like they have forgotten everything he has done for us. Many is one of the best goalkeeper's in the world so stop hating on him, because everyone can make a mistake.

***

Really nervous for the Clásico .. Visca el Barça !