champions league semi-finals leg 1

Juventus - Real Madrid; 2-1

What a game!! Juventus came out strong and was on the attack from the very beginning, not at all like I think many of us thought it would be. I know that I thought that Real would have an easy win, even though I deep down hoped for Juventus to win.

And they did.

And I couldn't be happier, because since it won't be Barca - Bayern in the final like I wanted to, I really want it to be Barca - Juve in the final. Because Juve has been with me for quite a while, ever since my father went to watch them play and came back with a Juventus cap, which I sadly can't find... they deserve to be in the finals as much as any other of the four teams.

It was quite emotional to watch Morata score, I mean it was just last year that he was wearing white instead of black and white stripes and I understand him for not celebrating even though it probably was the biggest goal in his carrier, I mean he kissed the Real crest, of course he wouldn't celebrate.

Iker made a great save before that goal came and he was on the ground when that rebound strike came, no goalkeeper would have saved that so don't blame him for that goal, I'm seriously sick of every Madridista who blames Iker for every single goal, if you want to blame someone, then blame Pepe for not marking Alvaro enough.

Ronaldo scoring.. surpassing Leo; yeah I'm pissed about that.

What a penalty Téves! He was so calm and he "swayed his hips" as my commentator said. 2-1 Juve, life is great.

It's weird seeing Sergio as a midfielder and he had some very bad passes during this game, he ain't no Luka Modric, but he's trying <3

Another emotional thing was Iker and Gigi, two legends on each side of the pitch, two legends I grew up watching and adoring. I love them and I'm so proud over them, none of them screwed up.

FC Barcelona - Bayern Münich; 3-0

VISCA EL BARCA!!! I'm so damn proud over my boys!!

I was really torn during this game since I love both teams a lot, but when it comes down to it, Barca will always come before Bayern. I've been a Barca supporter for seven years or something and this is my third year as a Bayern support, of course Barca will always come first, now and forever. Yes it hurt to see some of the players sad and broken, but that was nothing against the joy and pride I felt when Leo and Ney scored <3

During the first half it was a lot Barca vs Neuer, I mean seriously without that man Bayern would have been down to at least 1-0 in the first half already. He made a lot of crucial saves, no one can take that from him.

Leo though, playing with the other players, it looks so easy when he does what he's the best at. His first goal gave me relief, his second goal gave me pleasure, it was so beautiful it was sick. That chip was perfection from the number one himself. I love Leo with all my heart. An he surpassed Ronaldo again!!

I'm so glad and proud over Neymar as well. He really deserved that goal. Neymar gets a lot of shit thrown at him and he doesn't deserve it, he's our future and I'm damn proud over him.

Rafa and Thiago :') so sad I can't even...

And Pep :') yes I've lost some respect for him recently, but it was still emotional seeing him back in the Nou Camp but coaching the other team, and also seeing him hug Luch </3

And both Jogi and del Bosque were in the stands apparently. Both of them could be damn proud over their national players.

Yes Bayern missed a lot of their players, a lot of good players as well like Ribéry, Robben and Alaba but we were the better team, and we got revenge for the last game we played against them.

They are my boys in blaugrana and I'm so proud over them and especially Marky who kept another clean sheet <3

--

I'm to lazy to write and I've got so much in school right now so this book will be updated so irregulary and I apologize for that :/ xx Liza