reconciliation

When my tears run dry it is already after midnight. I can't leave it like that. I leave the bedroom but find Steve sleeping on the sofa. I don't want to wake him, so I go back to the bedroom and try to get some sleep myself. But just as I turned on my side, I hear the door open behind me. The mattress sinks a little when Steve sits down next to me and gently strokes my head. I sit up and just look at him. I know I wanted to talk to him before, but now I don't know how to start. I don't want to argue with him. "I'm sorry honey. I didn't mean it that way, of course I know you love us," he grabs my hand and looks at me sadly "I'm just so scared of losing what we have." "Me too, baby. But that's exactly what will happen if we don't do anything" I squeeze his hand and can see tears form in his eyes. I don't want to see him like that. I don't want to see the same fear on his face that I feel inside. I lean over and kiss him. I want to let him know that no matter what, I will always love him. I release the kiss and lean my forehead against his "I love you. You and Emily, you are everything to me. I wouldn't fight if it wasn't necessary." "I love you too" with his hands on my back, he presses me against him and closes the gap between us by pressing his lips against mine again. As we kiss, his hands slide under my shirt and wander up and down my back. The warmth of his hands forms a breathtaking contrast to my cold skin. God, I want him so bad right now. I pull him onto the bed with me and slide a hand under the waistband of his sweatpants and into his boxer shorts. I love how he always reacts to me. As soon as my fingertips touch his dick, he is already hard and ready for anything I want to do with him. A soft growl escapes him as I close my hand completely around him and massage him with gentle pressure. His hands wander from my back under my panties and along my labia. I can feel how wet I am already. Tormentingly slowly he pushes a finger into me which makes me sigh with relish. Before I know it, he has sunk two more fingers inside me and I start to ride his fingers while pumping him to the climax and using my other hand to massage his balls. He lets his head fall back and moans violently, not much longer and I have him exactly where I want him. "Oh baby ..... don't stop ...." the end of his sentence is barely audible because it is being torn apart by his orgasm. I feel warm liquid on my hand as his dick twitches and he cums into my hand. Without pausing his fingers in me, he grins at me "that was fucking hot baby." He turns me on my back and I can see how he pushes his sweatpants down with his other hand. I start pouting at him as he pulls his fingers out of me to take off my pants. "Steve ..." I beg as he looks at me hungry. "Don't worry baby. Now I'll take care of you," with a hard push he sinks into me. Sensitive and stimulated by his fingers, the feeling is so intense that I'm already in danger of cumming. While he fucks me hard and mercilessly, and I am only too happy to take every single thrust, he teases my clitoris with the fingers of his right hand. "I love you" I utter breathlessly and feel again how the longing for his blood overcomes me. Steve likes it if I bite him during sex, but I never do it without his permission. He kisses me passionately, his tongue exploring the inside of my mouth and brushing past my fangs. "Bite me" he whispers in my ear and offers me his neck. I sink my teeth into the sensitive flesh of his neck and cum violently when his blood flows into my mouth. My cunt pulls tight around him and he cums inside of me too. I take one last sip of his blood before licking the wound to close it. Seconds later there is nothing to be seen. Steve is panting on my chest and I kiss his head. "I love you Amilia" he turns his head so he can look at me. "I love you too." He slips off me and I turn on my side. He spoons me and pulls me very close to him. They'll be fine once Thanos is defeated. I know I'm doing the right thing, but I still can't help feeling sad. Will they understand? Will they understand why I had to do it? Will he forgive me for not telling him? I'm already about to turn to him and tell him everything when I hear quiet, satisfied snoring. I pull his hands towards me and kiss his knuckles. It's probably better if he doesn't know anything. So he can only concentrate on getting Thanos down. I love him and nothing will ever change that, no matter what.