Truth or dare

"Good idea Wanda. I'm starting," says Loki as he theatrically throws himself down on the sofa. "Amilia, Truth or Dare?" I take a sip of wine and pretend to think twice about my answer. "hmmmmm ..... I think I'll take dare." Loki is happy about my decision like a little kid. He grins broadly at me when he says "do magic for us." Magic? I could turn Loki into a toad? Or could try to hex Thor's hammer so that anyone can use it. In the end, however, I choose something that is both simple and effective. I grab one of the pillows from the sofa and unzip it. Inside I find exactly what I was hoping for - lots of feathers. I take out a handful and place them on the floor in front of me. Everyone is watching me intently as I close my eyes and concentrate fully on the feathers. A few seconds later I feel this almost electric power flowing through me and hear everyone making admiring noises. When I open my eyes again I find myself in the middle of a feather hurricane. I hold it up for a few minutes before slowly lowering the feathers back to the ground. Then I gather them up and put them back in the pillow. "That's so cool," Loki whispers appreciatively. "Ok, enough magic, now it's my turn" says Sam and turns to Steve. "Steve, Truth or Dare?" "Truth" says Steve without thinking. I knew Sam's question before he uttered it. He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively "Are you and Amilia a couple again?" Very subtle Sam. Though I'm dying to hear his answer to the question myself. We haven't had the opportunity to talk about what exactly is between us now. Although it actually feels like we've found our way back to each other. "I don't know exactly. But I would wish so," says Steve and actually blushes a little when he looks at me. "Me too" I smile at him lovingly and take his hand. I slide closer to him so I can cuddle my head on his shoulder. He puts his arm around me and kisses my head. We'll sit together for a while. Steve and I watch the others go from truth or dare to some funny stories from the past. While we sit snuggled together, I feel relaxed and secure like never before. I look up at Steve and see how happy he is right now. And in that moment I know - I'm ready to take the next step with him. I have no idea what exactly the trigger is. Maybe it's the fact that we're official now? Because it is clear that he will return my feelings? I can't tell, but I feel like I'm ready. As the cozy group slowly dissolves, Steve and I also head towards the bedroom. "Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" Steve asks shyly. Like I'm just letting him go now. As if I would want to spend one night without him now that we're a couple again. With my back to the door of my room, I pull him to me and start kissing him passionately. While I bury my hands in his hair, I feel him open the door behind me and we stumble into the room. Breathlessly he releases the kiss and looks at me. "Are you sure?" he asks, willing to quit when I'm not sure, even though I can see how much he wants me. "I've never been so sure about anything," I whisper before letting my lips merge with his again. Still kissing, Steve takes off my leather jacket and opens the fastener of my dress so that it slips down my body and loosens around my feet, which are still in my heels. Now I'm almost happy that I'm only wearing a thin thong and nothing else underneath. I have no idea whether he just feels the lack of a bra when his hands wander up my bare back, or whether he has peered down through his eyes, which are actually closed, but his lips twist into a knowing smile during the kiss. "Do you like this shirt?" I ask him with a slight frustration in my voice as I just can't get these much too small buttons open. "What why?" he asks, amused, and I finally run out of patience. "Fuck it, I'll just buy you a new one," I say as I hook my fingers between the closed buttons and just tear it apart. Steve can't help but laugh. In the meantime we've stumbled into the room so far that I'm standing on the edge of the bed. Steve gently pushes me backwards so that I fall gently on the bed. I move up on the mattress and watch Steve take off his pants and boxers. God, I never thought that I would ever be allowed to see this. And the sight is great. When Steve comes to me on the bed, he slowly kisses my body up to my lips. "You're definitely still wearing too much," he growls in my ear as his fingers trace the fabric of my string. I giggle at his comment and am about to sit up to undress when Steve pushes me back onto the mattress. "I'll do this" he kisses me with an intensity that takes my breath away. Then he hooks his fingers under the thin fabric and seconds later I'm completely naked in front of him, except for the heels. He examines the heels before looking at me with scorching heat in his eyes. "We'll leave them on." So wicked, I didn't expect that, but I'm anything but averse. When he slowly penetrates me a little later, we both groan in astonishment. Steve is the first human I have sex with and the heat of his skin is a terrific contrast to the icy cold of my skin. A feeling that I would never want to be rid of again. In slow and tender thrusts, Steve rocks us closer and closer to the climax. When I feel that I am on the verge of climax, what I feared happens. I feel this well-known tingling in my face and this pleasant pain as my fangs come to the fore. Actually, that's the high point of sex, for vampires. I notice my breath starting to quicken in panic. Steve doesn't know that. What if I frighten him with it? What if he then no longer finds me attractive. I close my eyes and just try to focus on the beautiful feeling Steve makes in me, hoping that I can suppress my true nature. "Hey, look at me," he says with a groan and slows down his movements. I slowly open my eyes and look at him fearfully. What if the pungent glow in my eyes repels him? Or what if he finds my fangs unattractive? "Don't hide from me. I want you the way you are." I search his mind for contradicting thoughts, but find nothing. What I can hear, however, is the unspoken question of whether I'm going to bite him. I take his face in my hands and look him in the eyes. "I'll only bite you if you let me." In response, he kissed me deeply and accelerated his thrusts again. When I feel how he starts to pulsate stronger inside me, he buries his face on my neck, so that I have free access to his neck. "Do it" he whispers in my ear and presses a kiss on my neck. With his permission I finally have no more strength to resist the urge. I sink my fangs into the tender flesh at the crook between the neck and shoulder and moan violently as the warm liquid runs into my mouth. The taste of the blood is enough to make me explode. While the orgasm sweeps over me, I tighten myself around Steve's dick, which also makes him come with a loud moan. Exhausted, Steve slides off me and lies by my side, panting. I lick the bite wound to close it and then press a kiss on the spot. "Thank you for trusting me," I whisper as I stroke his hair. Steve pulls me very close to him "I trust you completely. And I'm amazed, it didn't hurt at all - on the contrary, it was actually very pleasant." I giggle again. "In this case it should radiate pleasure. Pain would be counterproductive." "I love you Amilia," Steve says out of nowhere and looks me in the eye. "I love you too, Steve" I say with a big smile and snuggle closer to him as he pulls the covers over us. Not long later we both fell asleep peacefully.