First day in mystic falls

Sometime around noon I arrive in Mystic Falls. I drive up the long drive to Caroline's house. A huge white Victorian mansion with a garden that is so large that you could easily have accommodated two more houses in it. Here in Mystic Falls, Caroline's house is still one of the smaller ones. I leave the car in the driveway, take my bag and go to the door. The front door is never locked so I open it and go inside. "Caroline?" I call as I close the door behind me but get no response. I look in the living room and kitchen, but I can't find her. The last thing I decide to do is look in her room. I open the door and close it again at the sight that presents itself to me. Caroline and her boyfriend Stefan lie half-naked and entwined in their bed. Both seem to have noticed that I am there because I can hear them laughing. "Come on in Amilia" calls Caroline. "Really disgusting how in love you both are. I just wanted to say that I will stay here for a while. I'll have a drink somewhere while you two lovebirds are busy with this," i say and gesticulate with my hands in the direction of the two. It's not uncommon for me to show up here unannounced. Caroline and I lived here together for years. Now this place is my refuge when I don't know where else to go. "Have fun" the two of them call after me when I'm already out of the room. I can hear them giggling - don't even think about what they're going to do now. I am really happy for her. I've never seen her as happy as she is with Stefan, but it also makes me a little jealous. I walk down the street to the Mystic Grill. The grill is a small rustic shed where there is always something going on. I go in and sit on a stool at the bar. "What can I get you?" asks a young guy, apparently my waiter today. "A whiskey sour please." I definitely need something strong today. A few minutes later the waiter puts the drink in front of me and gives me a big smile. Normally I would flirt with him and have a little fun with him, but after everything that's going on right now, I'm not in the mood for it. I have just taken the first sip when I hear an all too familiar voice behind me. "Amilia, what a surprise to see you here. Can i take a seat?" I turn around and see Damon Salvatore in front of me. A tall, dark-haired man. Muscular, with eyes that are so pungent blue that you just can't look away and a smile that has turned every woman's head. And by the way, he's a vampire. It was clear that I would meet him here. Damon is Stefan's brother. In the last few years he, his brother and Caroline were the only ones I let myself get to. Damon a little more than the others. We always have an affair when we see each other. But we both agree that we will never be more than good friends who have sex every now and then. Maybe it's fate that he shows up here now? Maybe Stefan just told him that I was there. Anyway, Damon is definitely going to distract me from all of my crap. "Damon! It's been a long time. Sit down and buy me one," I say and empty the rest of my drink. "How could I say no to that?" He says with a laugh as he sits down next to me. He signals to the waiter that he should bring us two more drinks like the one I just had. "What brings you to Mystic Falls?" asks Damon as we toast. I shake my head. "We're definitely not talking about that now. Maybe after a few shots," I say, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively. "Waiter, tequilla shots" Damon calls out to the waiter and I can't help but laugh out loud. In fact, it doesn't take long for both of us to get pretty drunk. There is also a small free area in the grill that serves as a dance floor. "Come on let's dance" I say at some point and jump off my stool. I grab Damon's hand and drag him onto the dance floor behind me. As always when the two of us meet, we have a lot of fun without talking. I know he would listen to me, but right now I just want to forget what happened in the last few days. We dance together for hours. We don't even notice how the time goes by until at some point, around two o'clock at night, the staff tells us that the grill is now closing. "But I don't want the party to be over" I say and pout. "Who says the party has to be over?" says Damon and takes my hand. We go back to Caroline's home, where Damon also lives, and just keep partying there. Damon turns on the music system in the living room and seconds later, Enjoy the Silence from Anberlin is booming through the house. We grab bottles of the good whiskey Damon always hides from Stefan and drink and dance on. When Caroline and Stefan are at home, they don't seem to mind that we are making such noise. At some point Damon suddenly stands very close to me and we look at each other intensely. "And what are we doing now?" I ask him and bite my lip. "How about this," says Damon as he pulls me closer by the hips and starts kissing me. It's a hungry kiss, powerful, intense and so damn sexy that my legs briefly fail. While we're kissing, we somehow find our way into Damon's room. On the way there, he tears my shirt off my body and I shred his shirt, the buttons are all over the floor. When my legs touch the edge of the bed, Damon breaks the kiss and I know exactly what he's up to. But ... this will go by my rules. In a flash I turned around so that his back is now facing the bed and I push him backwards. Laughing, he falls on the mattress. Damon already knows what's coming. When I'm stressed or frustrated, it's always the same between the two of us. I take control. And I know Damon loves it. Besides, he wouldn't have a chance against me anyway. That's the good thing about being a tribrid - I'm a lot stronger than him. I sit astride him and kiss him. His hands wander up and down my body. At some point he puts his hands under my bra and begins to massage my breasts. I groan in relish before I slowly begin to kiss myself over his chest and belly down to his waistband. I look up briefly and see how he looks at me excitedly and waiting. I open his pants and he lifts his hips a little so that it is easier to completely undress him. He's already really hard and I can feel this animal hunger building up in me. I lick my lips before placing my head directly over his penis. I slowly lick the tip of my tongue from the shaft to the tip before I take it deep inside me without warning. A deep moan slips away from Damon, which only spurs me on even more. I quickly find an optimal pace and pause in between to just tease him with my tongue. At some point I feel this telltale twitch - but before I can let him come in my mouth Damon grabs me and pulls me up. "I don't want to come like that, honey," he says and smiles mischievously at me. "Is that so? And how do you want to come?" "Oh, I have an idea," he says and now rips my jeans off my body. In fact, he just tears it up and throws it carelessly in the corner. Then he lies back on the bed and pulls me onto his hip. I pause for a moment - to see how much he wants me and to withhold me from him gives me the right kick. At some point he can't take it anymore, he grabs my hips and pulls me down on him. It doesn't take long to find our usual rhythm. Exhausted, we lie next to each other in bed. "That was hot," says Damon and I have to agree with him. Not long after that, Damon fell asleep next to me. I'm also tired and exhausted. As always after we have sex, we sleep in the same bed but each on his side. Even if I was distracted all day, thanks to Damon, my thoughts are now drifting away again. And much to my annoyance, I feel guilty for just having sex with Damon. What's wrong with me? It's not like Steve and I are a couple again now. But still this feels like I was cheating on him. But still my heart cannot escape the pain. I'm grateful that the alcohol and exhaustion will eventually drag me into a deep sleep as well.