Training

When I get to the gym I see Steve working on a punching bag, Thor and Bucky standing in the corner talking, Nat doing sit-ups in one of the other corners. "Ready for your first workout?" Thor asks me when he sees me standing in the doorway. Even though I'd love to beat everyone in here, I still don't really feel like moving at all. "Not really. I guess I'll just sit around here for a while and make Tony believe that I've been training." I hear a contemptuous laugh from the direction where Steve trained with the punching bag. I turn to him and look at him waiting. If he has a problem with me he should say it. "The princess is probably afraid of breaking a nail," he says while shaking his head. I walk up to him without a word and stand in front of him for a second. He looks me up and down. The poor idiot has no idea what's in store for him. Faster than the human eye can see, I turned his right arm onto his back, kicked his legs away and brought him face down on the floor. I bring my face very close to his ear and say in an ice cold tone "never call me a princess again." Only now do I notice that we have had more visitors to the gym in the meantime. A strange-looking giant stands by Bucky and Thor who nod in admiration. The giant's skin color is a mixture of a lilac and light blue, a strange red pattern adorns his entire body. He laughs uproariously when he sees Captain America lying helpless on the ground. "Well, captain, the new one really showed you," says Bucky. When I let go of Steve and he slowly sits up, he nods approvingly. That was quite amusing, but I'm fed up with being with so many people. Undeterred by the whole incident, I leave the gym and go back to my room. I change quickly - jeans and an oversized black sweater - grab my purse and leave headquarters. I don't really know where I want to go, the main thing is to get away.