✨2nd birthday at Disney✨

Start from the beginning

Betty

jughead ( but his s- shirt

3 hours later 

All of us have just finished going through security and we are siting in the gate waiting to board. all the parents are talking while Juliet and noah play with noah's trucks. "so Betty, how are you feeling" archie asks "ugh, this child is gonna be like a gymnast of something because I feel it turning and kicking me all the time" everyone laughs a bit "so the other day, noah was playing with his toys and out of the blue he just got up and said that he wants a baby brother." "what, really" jug asks "yeah" "and what did you say" "well we asked him why and he said, I want a little brother or sister like Juliet." "awwww" "ik. and so me and archie talked and we decided that we want another kid. so we've started trying" "omg vee thats great" I get up and hug the couple but we are split apart as we hear the person over the intercom tell us we can board our flight.

6pm/ 6 hours later (after the plane ride)

we are now all settled into our hotels now and we are unpacked. we are trying to get Juliet to sleep but she won't stop running around and shouting "were going to Disneyland". she is getting on my nerves as I chase after her. "Juliet please stop" "were going to Disneyland, were going to Disneyland, were going to Disneyland" she says as she starts jumping on the bed. "Juliet, get off the beds" "fine by me. I dont even want to go to bed" "oh my god. JUGHEAD" he pops his head out the toilet door with only a towel wrapped around his torso and his hair dripping wet after getting out of the shower. "what" "help me. she won't go to bed." he comes out and I try not to get horny with him all wet and half naked. "ok" he goes in and I flop down on the and rub my stomach as the baby starts kicking. "god I can get a break, can I" I mumble. I hear silence finally fall as jughead calms Juliet down. daddy's girl. 10 mins later jughead comes back into our room and he plops down next to me. "is she finally asleep" "she wants you to tuck her in" I groan and go into her room and I see her tiny body on the big double bed. I go up to her and kiss her on the forehead. "hey julsie" "hi mama, can you tuck me in" "yeah, sure" I wrap the big blanket around her and then place a hand on her cheek and kiss her forehead "nigh jules" "night mama. and I sorry I was naughty" "its ok just please be good." "ok." she touches my belly and says "night baby" I smile and turn the light off leaving a small Micky mouse shaped night light on. I go back into our room and see jug in bead reading his book. I change into my pyjamas tha consists of jugheads shirt and some booty shorts. I hop into bed next to jug and he closes his book and turns to me "she down" I nod "yeah finally" "good" "she is so excited for tomorrow and her birthday" "ik. I cant believe that shes already two" "and you were in labour two years ago" "mmhm I guess I was" "are you tired" "not really, but you know there is a way to wake up a girl" I say and move his damp hair out of his face. "Betty our daughter is next door" "well im very quite" he scoffs "no your not" "what of course I am." "well prove it to me" I giggle and move onto his lap and take my shirt of and my boobs bounce out. "mmhm fuck baby. your so hot" I lean in and kiss him and... (use your imagination)