👗getting ready👔

Betty dress

Betty dress

Veronica dress

Veronica dress

Cheryls dress

tonis dress

Ethels dress (kinda important)

the boys are just wearing a shirt and pants so pretty basic.

Archies pov 

I wanted Veronica. I needed to get her back we had only broken up because I had left for the army and couldn't do the distance. she was all I thought about when I was on the battlefield and now that we were both back in riverdale I was gonna get her back. I went down to pops and order a milkshake and burger and then headed over to veronicas house. I was going to give her he favourite meal of strawberry milkshakes and burger from pops. I pulled up at the Pembroke and got out of my car. I walked thought the door and saw Smithers at the reception. (S) mr archie, how have you been? (A) I have been great Smithers. umh I am here to see Ronnie. (S) oh she's just upstairs. you can pop up if you want. I got in the elevator and when I reached the floor she was on I got out and opened the door. what I saw in front of me was Veronica... and Noah neck (😉) having sex. they both screamed and so did I. I closed the door ran to the elevator and pressed the button wishing for the doors to open. but of course Veronica came out. (V) archie. what are you doing here. (A) I was here to ask you to be my date to the reunion but I can just come back later. you know, your just busy having sex with Noah fucking neck. you know I have never stopped loving you. ever since I had left for the army all I thought about was you. when I was homesick I thought of you. when I was sad I thought of you when i had been shot and was on my deathbed, I thought of YOU. but I get it you've moved on. I am just here like a fucking idiot pouring out all my love for someone who I haven't really spoken to in 7 years but you know that the dumb archie things I-. I was cut off by Veronica kissing me. it was amazing. just like I remembered. the smelll of her perfume, the taste of her iconic watermelon lipgloss. when we broke the kiss. she smiled at me and said I feel the exact same way as you. and yes I would go to the run-on with you.

Bettys pov

I was doing my makeup getting ready for the runion when I got a text from vee. 

vee: OMGOMGOMG. guess what 

bee: WHAT?!??! 

vee: I just kissed archie and he asked me to be hi date to the reunion.

bee: veronicaaaa. you said you wouldn't go back to him. but OMG

vee: ik. im sorry. but he poured his whole heart out and said that the whole time he was at war he thought about me. ohh and he caught me and Noah having sex. 

bee: off. but that is so cute

bee: im happy for you. but I gtg Im getting ready for the reunion.

I sat at my vanity for a second just staying at myself. would I ever get anyone ever again. I wish jug would get back together and do what archie did for vee for me. but he's a player now soooo. I then started thinking about jughead. his cute beanie, his scent, his hair his eyes, his abs, his dick. I started feeling really horny for jug but I couldn't just do go and have sex with jug or my hookup(cause he had a business thing so he wouldn't make it) so I would do it myself. 

smut warning. 

I got up and went to my bedside table draw and pulled out my 12" dildo and  vibrator. I was home alone so I could be as loud as I would like. I pulled down my underwear. slayed down on my bed. I spread my legs out and stuck a finger in my clit. I moaned so loud that archie might have heard it. I started pumping my finger in faster and faster, moaning louder and louder. I arched my back as I felt my shelf getting tight. I came all over my fingers. when I was done I stuck my vibrator in. I turned it on and I stuck it in me. I moaned so much as I puled it in and out. I turned it up another setting and my whole pussy was shaking. I then turned it up and my whole body was shaking. i let out the biggest lot of cumm I ever had. i then took the vibrator out and stuck the dildo in me. I imagined it was jugheads dick. and started thrusting it in me harshly just like jug did. I" uhhhh yes jug" I screamed. "oh fucccck jughead" I came all over the dildo and continued. I came three more times. I then stopped and stuck the vibrator in on highest speed and the dildo and a few finger. it was so painful but I ti calmed down a bit and was thrusting the dildo and vibrator in and out of me very quickly. I felt my orgasam coming up and I came all over my dildo and vibrator and fingers. I finished up and took all my toys out of my red pussy. I then put them back and finished getting ready for th reunion.