💬talking💬

Bettys POV

"hey lets get drinks to celebrate the happy couple." I said. " uh yeah sure. ill have a margarita please Betty" Veronica said. I looked at toni and Cheryl and Cheryl said " a gin and tonic and a martini please." cher said. I got my wallet and walked over to the bar. I ordered our drinks and started walking back but I saw jughead drop down to the ground and crawl thought peoples leg. I saw Ethel searching around for him. she saw him and I saw the ambitious expression she had and I knew she was gonna try to do something with jughead. I started feeling really jealous so I put the drinks down and went up to Ethel. "heyyyyyyy Ethel." " out of the way Betty" she pushed me but I stood back in front of her. " what did you just do" " I pushed you out of my way of my bae" she said. I raised my eyebrows and said" if he's your 'bae' then why is runnig away fro. you" " he's n-not h-h-hes just getting a drink" " yeah right. never touch me or jughead again or I will kill you" i don't know why I said it. I wanted to protect jug and well I wanted him to be with me and not Ethel. I shoved past Ethel" accidentally" bumping into her.i walked up to the doors leading to the corridor and went thought and saw my old school. I missed it kinda, walking the halls with vee, sitting in the lounge with all my friends, solving murders with jughead, writing in the blue and gold with jughead, being with jughead, seeing jughead everyday. I just missed him so much and I wanted him back. but I couldn't. he just hooked up with people and didn't want a real relationship. I saw the blue and gold, its doors welcoming me in. I walked in and there stood jughead. he turned around and saw me. we just stared into each others eyes for a bit and then I said " what are you doing in here" "hiding from Ethel... and just having nostalgia. what about you" "well... same" jughead started walking over to me and I just froze. he was trying to com onto me" uhhh what are you doing" "talking to you" he said raising his eyebrows. "what did you think I wa- you thought I was coming onto you didn't you" " whattt no. I-i- I ok fine I thought you where but I wouldn't be suprised seeing as your a player and a cheater." I just stared at him and he looked really hurt. " is that what you think I am. a player and a cheater. and fyi Brooke and I broke up. the only reason I had sex with Ethel was because she suduced me and I hadn't really realised what was happening until I was balls deep in her and thats when I stopped. and I had just gotten out of my relationship and I needed a distraction" he explained nearly in tears " Im sorry about you and Brooke. I had no idea. I am so sorry I accused you of all that stuff. I guess I was just j-jealous." I sat next to him on the desk.  I looked at him and I wanted to kiss him so bad but instead I said. " why did you do it" " what" "break up with me" "I didn't want to hold you back." " why would you hold me back." "I don't know" he just looked down at his feet. we sat there akwardly for a minute or two.after a while I looked at him and he looked at me. we just stared at each other for a while. then I said" I should probably go back to chary toni and Veronica." I got up but jughead grabbed my hand and said "or you could stay" I looked at him and we leaned in to kiss. we kept kissing . I jug stood up and we continued making out. jughead pushed me onto the wall. the kiss got hotter and I let out a little moan. he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. he put me back on the desk and swiped everything off it so he could lay me down. he then started travelling kisses down my neck and might of left a few hickeys he pulled me dress of my shoulders and it dropped to my waist. I was now pretty much naked cause I wasn't wearing a bra. he stared kissing my boobs and sucking my tits. he squeezed my left boob while sucking my other. I was moaning so loud. I stared to un-button his shirt and I eventually go it off reavling his hot abs. I flipped us so I was on top of him and I kissed him again. jug moaned. I unbuttoned his pants and pull them off. he had a giant boner. two times as big as the one he had gotten earlier. I pulled his boxers down letting his member fly out. he was so big. bigger than I remembered. I went down on the floor and stared sucking jugheads dick. I deepthoughted him, gagging myself but I kept going. he came in my mouth after a bit. I got back up and went to jughead and kissed him. " your turn" he whispered in my ear. he flipped us again and trailed kisses down my chest and stomach. he reached my dress so he pulled it off and thought somewhere. he looked up at me for consent and I nodded. he riped my underwear off and looked at my pink, wet pussy. he smiled and started licking my folds. "ughhhh" I moaned. all of a sudden jugheads tongue was inside of me. I moaned even more."UGhhHhhH, yess jug" I moaned. "im gonna cummmmm" I came all over his tongue and he swallowed. he came up to me and stared makeing out with me again. I could taste myself in his mouth. he was getting hard again and looked up at me, breaking the kiss. he lined up with my entry and pushed in. he went slow at first and quickened up a bit." fasterrrr" I moaned. he went faster and faster. I came all over his dick and then he came deep inside of me he kept going riding off our orgasims but didn't stop afterwards. he kept going until I cam again and he came again.  he kept thrusting into me and it started getting sore. "im gonna cumm jug" " just wait... im nearly there too" he started rubbing my clit making it really hard for me to keep my load in " I can't jug" "yes you can and you will" he replied. he kept thurusting faster and faster until I couldn't hold it in anymore "im coming jug" "me toooo" we came at the same time and it was so amazing. he pulled out of me. he put his clothes on and I put my dress on. after we were dressed we just looked at each other. " uhmmm so that just happened" I said. we stood there akwardly. " im gonna go now" I said again. I left the blue and gold and went back to the gym thinking about what had just happened.

A/N: BUGHEAD RISES!!!!!!!