🌹date night🌹

I changed the end of the last chapter so please read the end of that first.

2 month later (jb and Conner graduated and are now living in New York and Conner is working as a waiter. Veronica is 4 months pregnant and Juliet is 9 weeks old. gladys is in jail for 10 years. oh and also cheryl and toni got married. I could not be bothered to do there wedding.sorry)

Bettys pov

Today is mine and jugs anniversary of when we first started dating and I am leaving Juliet alone with my mum for the first time. its also coinsedently the same day I get cleared for sex. I want to do cause I love our sex but them again I also am kinda nervous and insecure of my body. Since I had Juliet I have had all the extra skin and it makes me look really fat as well as the stretch marks that stain my skin look ugly. I am nervous to leave Juliet with my mum even thought I know she will be ok, its just that I dont want anything to happen to her. I have also decided to stop teaching and re open the riverdale fbi office and work for my real passion, crime. but Im not going back to work for another 4 months. jug has just published his first book and it is so good. its about Jason blossom and everything that happened sophomore year. he's gonna continue teaching so we have some money why we wait for the book sales to start going up.

 he's gonna continue teaching so we have some money why we wait for the book sales to start going up

Bettys fit

jug said where going to this fancy Italian restaurant and told me to put on a sexy dress so I did. I walk out of our bathroom after doing my makeup and see jug shirtless and putting on his suit pants. I see the muscles ripple in his back and I get a bit wet when he turns around to see me showing off his abs and muscles. "dammmn look at mummy go" he smirks and comes and gives me a passionate kiss. "ok, never call me mummy again unless Juliet is in the room. it just makes you sound dirty and desperate" "well baby, I am dirty and desperate... for you" he whispered into my ear and squeezed my but. fuck that was hot. "jug stop" I say pulling away, giggling "what. I cant help it" I walk out of the room and go to the nursery where Juliet is sleeping. I pick her up and say "hey my sweet little julsie." I give her a kiss on the cheek and walk back to our room with the tired baby in my arms and I give her to jug. I realise that we have to go drop off Juliet in 15 mins and none of her stuff is ready. I start stressing and walking around the house getting a bunch of stuff that Juliet needs  "ok I need to pump one more bottle for her and she needs her bunny and the other bottles." "betts" my breathing picks up as I panic and stress "oh and she needs her swinging bassinet, she won't sleep with out it" "Betty" " and she needs her pyjamas and her day clothes" "BETTY" "and she needs the diapers and shampoo and conditioner. and where's the car seat-" ELIZABETH COOPER" I flinch when jug says my full name and grabs my shoulders to stops me from  franticly running around the house "Betty, stop" I just stop and fall into jugs chest and tear slips down my face. I think I am having a mini panic attack "im s-sorry. I-i am just stressed about leaving Juliet alone with someone that isn't us" he hols me tighter into our hug and I smile at the sent of his cologne mixed with the smell of baby powder and the light smell of pops burgers. "its okay. just breathe" I pull away and sit onto the couch and lean down and pick up Juliet who was sitting in her car seat, sucking on the ear other bunny teddy. "ok Juliet, mummy and daddy are gonna take you to granny and papas house so we can have a nigh to ourselves okay" she makes little cute noise and I smile. "okay I think im okay now" I put Julie back in her car seat and pump one more bottle before we leave the house with Juliets stuff and lock the door. 

we just dropped Juliet off at mums and we were headed to the restaurant. "so betts, when do you wanna get married." "as soon as possible but I want Juliet walking down the isle so when shes like 1 1/2" "mmhm. who are your bridesmaids going to be" " Veronica will be my maid of honour and polly, jb, cheryl and toni will be my bridesmaids. who are you groosmen?" "well, archie as my best man and then fangs, sweetpea and Kevin as the groomsmen" "cool. where do you want to the location to be" "I really want a beach wedding. I always loved the going to New Jersey with my family before it was fucked up with cults and black hoods. we spent all our time on the beach and its one of my favourite places." "I would love a beach wedding" I smile and kiss him as he parks the car in the restaurant car park. 

We have a lovely meal of Italian pizza and some white wine. I was a bit worried about Jules but jug calmed me down and I mostly forgot about it. we had a great night and when we finished the  meal, we went to the ice cream shop across the road and got some ice cream and had a walk through a park. we were now at home making out on our couch and I knew where this was headed. "mmhm Betty are you sure your ready" I nod my head and giggle a yes. he smirks and picks me up by the thighs and I wrap my legs around him. he carries me up the stairs to our room and we he puts me on the bed.

jugheads pov

I know Betty is ready but I will be gentle with her cause I don't want to hurt her or make her uncomfortable. I lay her on the bed carefully and climb on top of her. kiss her again and she rolls us over and straddles me and she keeps kissing my. She slowly undoes my the buttons on my shirt and and leaves it open showing my chest. she runs her fingers down my chest Andover my abs and then she kisses my neck a bit before taking my shirt off. I flip us again and I take her dress off leaving her in her bra and panties. I kiss down her neck and over her collarbone and down to her boobs.  I sucked on them while I look off her bra. She started to moan and I started take her panties off. when i saw her-issy I pulled my pants off Andy boner sprung out. I got back on top of her and and she smiles "are you sure" she nods "yes, just go slow" "of course" I slowly inserted into her and she winced a bit in pain "are you okay" "it hurts a bit but keep going" I started slowly thrusting and she relaxes a bit and wraps her legs around my torso so I can go deeper. she moans really loudly which makes me get harder. "uh fuck" Bettys moans. she grabs my shoulders and digs her nails into my skin a bit. "fucccck jug. keep going" I go faster and then she cums all over my cock which makes me go over the top and cum inside her. I keep going until we come off our highs. I pull out and Betty winces again "sorry" I say as I flop down beside her in the bed. "mhm that. was. amazing" Betty said as she lays on my chest and starts drawing circles on my chest. "yeah it was" "canwegoget jul-" "Betty. this is are first night off in months. please sort worry about Jules. dad and Alice are looking after her." "fine. im tired. im gonna sleep now" she gets out of bed and bends over to pick up her panties and I get a great view of her pussy with my cum spilling out of her. I smirk and stand up and put my boxers on and get back in bed with Betty who is now laying on our bed in my shirt and her panties. we snuggle into each other and fall asleep.

A/N: hope you like. I have decide that there will be 10 more chapters left of this book. I will do more time jumps so that Juliet can grow up and maybe some more jones family join the world. 

Do you think I should do a squeal?

Please vote, comment and follow