👰🏼tying the knot🤵🏻

1 year later (Juliet is 1 and 9 months, Noah is 1 year old and Hailey is 2)

Bettys pov

Today is the day. I am finally marring the love of my life, Jughead Jones. It is 1am and I am tossing and turning in bed trying to sleep but I cant without jugheads arms wrapped around me. I cant help feeling nervous and I feel a little nauseous. I mean I am marrying the hottest, sexiest man alive today. when I finally fall asleep I dream about the day to come and I am woken by Veronica shaking me. "vee, I'm sleeping" "momma" I open my eyes and see Juliet reaching towards me in veronicas arms and I smile and take her out of veronicas arms "hey baby, how'd you sleep" "gooood" she says in her adorable baby voice "were dada" she asks looking to his side of the bed. "he slept next door with uncle Kevin and fangs. remember?" "oh ya. I wanna see dada" I look to vee and she just nods in a silent yes and takes Jules out of my arms and says "lets go see Daddy" she nods and smiles. I get up after they leave and go into our bathroom and have a shower and wash my hair so that the hair stylist has fresh, clean hair to work with. I get out and put my underwear and bra on and then slid into my special bride robe. Cheryl, Toni, Polly and Jb   should be here any minute so I sit down on the bed and text jug.

betts💖👰🏼: hey jug

juggie🥵💖: hey baby. I miss you

betts💖👰🏼: I miss you too. I could barley sleep with out you.

juggie🥵💖: same here. Jules just got here. 

juggie🥵💖:awww, she just put my s shirt one. like mother, like daughter

I giggle to myself a bit before replying 

betts💖👰🏼: I cant wait to marry you

juggie🥵💖: I cant wait either. I love you

I start typing a response but my phone is snatched out of my hand before I can hit send. "Betty, no talking to the groom. that was the one rule" "wha- fine. how did you even know it was jug. it could of been Kevin. or cheryl. or polly" "yeah right. when you have that smile on your face it could only be jughead" I blush and stand up and go over to my wedding dress hanging on the inside and I look at it "b, are you excited to get married" I nod and say "of course, I have been looking forward to this day for months but, I-i just am really nervous and scared that our relationship will change after we get married" I say and I sit back down on the bed. all of a sudden a wave of dizziness and nausea comes over me. I close my eyes and fall back on the bed. "its going to be okay. he loves you and you love him. Nothing will change that." I smile and then we hear a knock on the front door. I open it and I see Cheryl, Toni, jb, Hailey, polly and my hair and make up stylist, Layla. "bettttty, are you excited" cheryl asks. "yeah, I guess" they all flood in and go upstairs. I turn to follow them but there is a knock on the door and I open it again and I am met with archie holding a crying Noah in his arms and holding Juliets hand. "special delivery" he says and Juliet drops archies hand and comes over to me and hugs my leg. "mummy" "hey baby" I picked her up and Archie asked "where's Veronica" I point upstairs and he goes there. "mama, I hungry" I smile and pick her up and take us into the kitchen "ok what do you want" I say while placing her down in her high chair "mifk an pop tart" "ok. but just this once cause today is a special day" "yeah you and dada are marring" I nod my head and get some of my pumped breast milk from the fridge and put 2 chocolate pop tarts in the toaster. as I do all my friends com back down stairs with Noah on veronicas hip and Cheryl asks "cousin, what are you doing" "im feeding myself and my child" I say "no no no, you need to start getting ready" "guys I dont have to get ready for another while. the wedding is at 2pm and its literally 7am. just let me have some food first" they all sigh and sit down around the table as I eat my pop tarts. i start to feel really really nauseous as i eat and i end up running to the toilet and puking. i must just me my nerves. once i come back out and try and eat some more food but just can't, we all go upstairs and get ready. i put Juliet on our bed and turn on some cocomelon with her and noah. we pop open a bottle of champagne and we all start getting ready.