☁️sleep☁️

Bettys pov 

I woke up to loud screams and small feet jumping up and down on the bed. "get up get up" Juliet says jumping up and down on my legs. "ow. julsie. get off my leg." she jumps down and lays down between me and jug. jug is now awake and then Jules whispers "I'm sorry mama" she wraps a tiny arm around me. "its ok baby" i hear loud screeching and giggling and when I turn I see jug tickling Jules. I smile and help jug tickle her. we stop tickling her and jug leaves and takes Juliet down to go make some breakfast while I go off to the nursery. I walk over to our 4-month baby Greyson and he's just lying there looking around. "hello my little Greyson" I pick him up and rock him a bit and he tugs at my shirt, signalling he was hungry. I take off my shirt and sit down on the small couch and start feeding him. I grab a light blanket and put it over my chest. jug comes in and gives me a quick kiss and says "hello my beautiful wife" I smile "breakfast's ready" I give him another kiss and say "thanks my handsome husband" I rock grey in my arms and jug leaves to look after Juliet. after 15 mins a switch my boob and I hear light footsteps pad up the stairs. the door creaks open and my 2 year old daughter walks in. "hey baby" I say and she crawls up onto the couch and plops down next to me. she pulls the blanket down a bit so she can see grey.she smiles and puts a finger into his palm. he instantly wraps his hand around her finger. I smile and she snuggles in closer to me. than jug comes in again and sees us and smirks "there you are, you little munchkin." he came over and sat on my other side and he put an arm around me and we all just sat there in a comfortable silence. I love this. this family. 

I woke up and looked around. "hey baby, had a nice little nap there" I just thought about the dream and I smiled. "jug I have the perfect name for the baby" "yeah what is it" "_____" (not gonna say but you probs know what it is) "omg thats perfect" "mmhm. how long was I out" I ask "about 10 mins" we pull into the drive thru and I order a m & m McFlurry, 20 pack of McNuggets, 2x large fries and a choc thickshake. I look back and see Hailey is asleep and then I turn back to jug who now has my food. I take it from him and start eating. we pull over so jug can eat to. he steals one of my chips and I slap his hand away. "eat your own fries douche" I say my hormones kicking in. "jeez" " sorry. hormones" I reply. I lean over and give him a peck. I hear a little cry and look back at Hailey. I get out of the car and go to Hailey's side. I pick her out of her car seat and rock her a bit "shhh its ok baby" I grab one of her bottles and feed her. she so cute and she really looks like jb. 

jugheads pov 

I looked up from my chips and saw Betty feeding Hailey with her bottle. she was a natural mother even if Hailey was my niece. she was so cute but Betty was cuter. "your adorable" "you mean me or Hailey" she asked. I smiled "both" I gave her a peck on the lips and a kiss on haileys check. Betty gets Hailey back in her car seat now that she has finished her milk. she sits back in the car and I place my hand back on her thigh before I start driving again. I can see Betty is a bit uncomfortable with her big belly cause she is rubbing it, so I say "you okay baby"  "mmhm yeah. the baby is just kicking" "well she just wants to talk to her daddy. don't you" I say moving my hand up to her bump. I keep my eyes on the road. I keep driving when my phone rings so I ask Betty to pick it up for me. "its jb" she picks up. "hey jb. whats up" "ugh I wanted to know how-" "stop being a mama bear. Hailey is fine" I say to put her worries to an end. "okkkkk" "is there something else" I ask sweetly "uggggh well, someone at prom spiked the drinkkk and well where all kinda druuunk now" she says and I can hear her slurring her words now. I look over at Betty and roll my eyes"and you want us to pick you up because you dont want dad to know." "yeeeeah" I sigh and say "where are you guys" 

15 mins later

we pull up at Riverdale High and we see three drunk teens who are Clare, Conner and jb. they all stumble over to the car and I say through the open window "your in trouble jb. get in the car."  they all hope in and clare gets in the back since Hailey is also in the car. "ok. we'll drive clare home first and then Conner" "but mr jones... my parents aren't home for the weekend and I was gonna stay with jelly" I look at Betty sceptically. "come on jug. there gonna move in together in a couple months and his daughter lives there to. what's the harm. stop being so over protective of her." she insists "yeah.come on jugggy" jb says drunkly. "fine" I say. we drive clare home and I walk her to her front door and when her parents look annoyed and ready to yell at her, I said goodbye and went back to the car where I drove Conner, jb, Hailey back to the Cooper-jones house. we got back and Betty grabbed Hailey as jb was to drunk to care for her as well as Conner. we took them inside and luckily for them dad and Alice where in bed, asleep. they walked upstairs and as soon as there heads hit the pillow they where asleep. I walked back downstairs after checking on them. I had put Hailey in her bassinet so she was sleeping to. I sit down next to Betty and I see her fiddling with her engagement ring. I can see right through her and I know something is wrong. "baby what's wrong" I ask "nothing" "I can tell when your lying. you can tell me anything." "ok. do you think I am cut out to be a mother" she says and looks right at me. I can see tears welling in her eyes. "betts. your gonna be the best mother ever. you proved that today when you looked after Hailey so well. your a natural mother." she sniffles and I put my hand on her cheek and wipe her tears away. "thanks jug. I love you" "I love you too" I kiss her and she kisses me. we dont break apart for a whole minute but when we do its because my phone pings. I lean over and pick it up. i read a text from an unknown number and my breath hitches. 

unknown: hey jug, I want to see you. I miss you.  xoxo G

when I don't move Betty snatches the phone out of my hand. she reads the text on for some reason heartbreak comes across her face and tears fill her eyes. "oh. my. GOD. JUGHEAD JONES. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" she yells

A/N: I know I left it at like the worst time, but its long and I have been working on this chapter for 4 days.

 I want to stay up to watch the Netflix Tudum event and see all the stranger things and umbrella academy stuff so in the next 3 hours I might write another part or not. I have a lot of stuff to keep me entertained to 2 am so yeah. 

please vote and comment. love ya

After Riverdale Highजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें