👙pool day👙

1 month later (Bettys 6 months)

jellybeans pov

we are having a pool day at our house. Conner was here as well as Betty and jug. I am now 8 1/2 months pregnant and I have totally popped . Conner has bought us an apartment in New York where we can raise our child and con can get his job. 

woman's swimsuits

jellybeans bikini

jellybeans bikini

bettys bathers

Alices swimsuit

Alices swimsuit

I was sunbathing on the pool chair and reading. I closed my book to Conner coming up to me shirtless and I begged myself not to get horny. he gave me a peck and we heard a groan from beside us and jug say "do you mind the pda" he said. that was ironic because he and Betty had legit just been making out. "do you mind the pda" I said back. his jaw dropped and I just said "what. you and Betty make out in front of us all the time. you literally were 5 seconds ago." I could see Betty trying not to laugh behind jughead and then he stepped out of the pool and walked up to us and said "well Betty and I are older and I don't like looking at my younger sister kissing"  at that he picked me up and dropped me in the pool. "eggggh your so on" I walked up to him and nudged him slightly and he tumbled over dramatically and fell in the pool. Betty giggled and went up to jug and got back on his lap. they went back to talking and I got up and went to the bathroom. since being pregnant I had to go to the toilet a lot. I did my business and when I was about to leave the toilet there was a knock at the door "babe you in there" it was Conner. "yeah" I opened the door and he was still shirtless and I looked at his abs getting super horny. I didnt realise I was staring and con said "hey jones eyes up here" I racked my fingers over the his slightly toned abs "god your so hot" I smashed my lips to his.

TW: JELLYBEAN AND CONNER SMUT. IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!⚠️

I pulled him into the bathroom and turned on the shower and pushed Conner against the tile wall. I kissed him passionately as he just smirked into our kiss. he slid my bikini bottoms off and I slipped his swim trunks off. his dick popped out and I brang mt lips to it. I started to suck him and he groaned and grabbed my hair. he came within minutes and then I came back up and jumped into his arms and he slid into me. we were in a bit of a strange position because of my belly but we just kept going. he thrusted into me so fast I became so hard. "omggg ahhhhhhhh" I moaned as I came on his dick. he kept going until he came inside of me and then he pulled out of me. "god that was amazing. pregnant sex is so good" I smirked "yeah it was... wait should we be doing that so late in the pregnancy" " its fine" we just got out of the shower and got dressed again we dried off a bit not to look suspicious. we went back downstairs with con and we sat back down on the pool chair. Alice was out now and she had brought some fruit and mocktails so I grabbed one and drank it. Betty and jug where laying on the pool floaty in the pool. they where laughing and Betty just slapped his chest and then jughead pushed her off the the floaty. when she came back tho the surface "you dick" she yelled he just smirked but then Betty flipped the floaty and he fell in as well. "okay where even now" jug said. then Betty got out of the pool with jug following and they sat next to us on the chairs. Alice and dad came over to us and asked Betty and jug about there wedding and started talking about it but I got distracted by a sharp in my stomach. 

A/N: oh my. hope you liked. please follow my instagram @riverbaby_bughead223which is my riverdale account. I just made it so yeah. love you all and please vote and comment and requests.