🚺🚹going home🚹🚺

Veronica pov

(texts between Betty and Veronica)

B: hey V are you going to be going back to riverdale from the school reunion

V: I don't know.

V: I mean I want cause I want to see you again but just...you know

B: Archie, yeah I know. 

B thats the same with me

V: how about we go but bring a boyfriend or just hook up to make them jealous and to distract us from our exes so we don't fall again

b: that is a great idea because I feel like I just got over jug and I don't want to fall in love with him again and I am guessing thats the same with you and arch right

V: yeah

V: ok I will find some hot men for us and I will see you in two days then.

B: see you then❤️

V: 😘

I was kind of excited to go back to riverdale now to make Archie jelly and to have some good sex. since i was famous I will have many hot men at my feet for me and B. I texted one of those many hot men that I had in my contacts asking them to be a hook up to make my ex jelly and ofc he said ok and same for one for Betty because he was a nerdy mystery buff too. I then sat down in my New York penthouse and put on 365 days. after not long a hot sex scene came on and I stared getting horny. I paused it and went into my room. I opened my draw and got out my dildo and vibrator. I layed down on my bed and pulled my panties off and dropped them on the floor. I started to fingure myself. i kept going faster and faster adding more fingures every couple minutes but I wasn't cumming. I took my hand out of my wet throbbing pussy and picked up my 10" dildo. I stuck it in me and pushed it in and out. I went faster and faster and faster and I stated getting tight. I came all over the dildo and it felt amazing. i then realsied I had a stand by hooker so I called Noah( veronicas hook up) and he said he would be there in 15 mins. ok, so I have 15 mins to get in some hot linger and make me cum again with my vibrator which would be easy as. I turned the vibrator on the highest setting and put it in my wet pussy. it was absolutely amazing. I was done in under 5 mins. I took the vibrator out of me and got up. I slid my dress off and found some sexy lacy luingre. there was a knock at the door. I slid on my dressing gown and ran to the front door. I opened it and Noah came in. I pushed him against the door and kissed him passionately. I slid my tongue in his mouth and we both fought for domince and he won. he pushed me back and pulled me down the few steps and into the kitchen. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt his dick hard thought his jeans. he pushed me up against the cabinets harshly (hehe im sorry) and we continued making out . we stopped to take our shirts off and then continued. he started to make his way down my neck, sucking hickeys all over the place. he unclipped my bra and threw it across the kitchen. he sucked on my boobs and nipples leaving big hickeys around them. he lifted me up again and walked us into my bedroom. I was plopped onto the bed he took off his pants and boxer, his hard dick flying out. he pulled of my panties and threw them some where in my room. he slowly climbed up on top of me and started kissing my neck going down past my boobs and my stomach to my pussy . he started to lick my folds. he them suddenly shot his tongue in my wet pussy and he went faster by the minute. I came in his mouth and he swallowed. he came up and looked at me for consent. I nodded and he shoved his dick into my clit. he let me adjust for a bit but then started trusting into me harder and faster. I was a moaning mess by now and he just kept going faster. 'ughhh, faster Noah. ahhh your so good' I moaned. he went faster and I screamed' im gonna cum' ' just wait baby, I nearly there to' he moaned back ' I can't. I can't hold it in.' 'ugh, yes you can and you will. I am so close.' he went for another minute and I was screaming and moaning and asking him for me to cum the whole time. after what felt like a year he finally said ' ok, GOOO!!!' we both squirted our loads all into each other. Noah kept thrusting to let us ride out our orgasms. he pulled out of me and layed down next to me and got under the covers. 5 mins later we were at it again. we had many rounds that night. it was very enjoyable.

A/N: I hope u liked it. Im gonna skip Archie and just have them all get to riverdale next time.