Birthday Bliss Part 66

ابدأ من البداية

'And let me guess - you moved, I moved - like now, right?'

His chuckles were so cute.

'Yes, exactly.'  The You Move, I Move night was so hot, neither of us will ever forget it.

His hips pushed against hers and as if without any conscious thought, hers pushed back against him - hard against soft, push against pull, fast against slow - every tiny motion sending thrills through them both.

'And in the dream, you liked that?  Like now?'

His voice was now a ragged moan.

'No - I loved that - it made me totally crazy.  Like now.'

Now, his kisses tasted her fingers - tongue licking cheekily in every crevice - so slowly, that she felt the aches within her send flushes of desire pulsing through her core.

'Like you are making me totally crazy now.'

His delighted chuckles told her how much he loved the sound of that and now he began to suck the tips of each of her fingers and the sensation was so seductive that Hye-won could hardly keep her moans quiet and with her other hand, she reached the bed-cover over their heads to enclose them both in deliciously dark warmth and privacy.

'Mm...that was such a sexy move, my love, and it reminds me of my hot dream again.'

His close whispers and feathering breaths against her skin were drawing her own breaths in heaving pants and Hye-won felt the wild girl within her rise up and her taunts were shameless.

'So in your dream, we were moving sexily under the covers, like now.  But have you considered that your real Hye-won might not be as susceptible to your powers of seduction as your dream Hye-won?'

His laughs at her teasing seduction ran rumbling through her in this enclosed space and she felt the jagged urges rise her pulse even further.

'That sounds dangerously like a challenge, my woman and you know that I always rise to your challenges.'

Hye-won held her breath as, with leering tongue to lip and holding her eyes with the power of his intense look, he slipped his left hand up under the edge of the short slip - trailing, trailing - feathering along the inside of her thigh - up, up - and stole between her buttocks and into her soft centre from behind.  The infinite gentleness of his finger-tips as they slipped inside her lips and stroked and teased her brought her unstoppable moans and her body snaked and rolled with the erotic intensity of these feelings.  Yet still her wild girl played with him and - as always - the game heightened the powerful connection and sizzling chemistry between them.

'So in this dream, you were playing me, is that right?'

His answer was an even wider leer, as he slipped his right hand across her hip, to first mould her pubis - rising her gasps - before sliding between her lips to stroke and rub her from the front and now, her moans rose in pitch and volume.

'Yes, my sweet girl, but of course, you know I much prefer to play with both hands.'

Her sighing laughs - as she felt both the agony of his seduction and the fun of his cleverness - were very seductive to his ears and rose his rushing aches for her and his delicious fondling increased in speed and intensity.  When he rose his muscular thigh upwards between her legs and added its pressure to the expert caresses of his sensitive fingers, Hye-won's cries became helplessly high-pitched.  She was loving everything that Seon-jae was doing - his hot, hard body surrounding her, completely in her, invading her, conquering her, compelling her, inciting her - and her gasps and sighs were flowing from her, with every delicious touch.

'Seon-jaea...you weren't joking...about the totally crazy part of your dream.'

She was so soft and wet to his touch now that Seon-jae knew his woman was being totally transported by these intimate touches.  He felt just as crazy as his love and his greatest desire was to increase her pleasures and he knew what his soul-mate needed more than anything to send her over the edge - his love, his words, his voice - and he gladly gave her everything.

'So in my dream, like now, my hands and leg rose all your cries from the deepest bass to the highest treble and oh my God, it was so sexy, I could hardly contain myself.  And then I woke to find you pressing your beautiful curves against me and I couldn't believe my luck to have this Goddess in my bed, in my arms, in my life.'

While the fingers of his right hand circled and teased her clitoris, drawing repeated groans and increasingly powerful tremors of delirium, he pushed 2 fingers of his left hand inside his Goddess and then she really hit the treble notes, her lover's expert touches, powerful pushes and erotic whispers combining to make her abandon all reserve now, her body on fire and her spirit soaring.  She rocked back and forth and her lover rocked in perfect rhythm with her.

'Ah, my babyboy...it's too good...so beautiful...you play me...so perfectly...'

Her convulsions overtook her, she lifted her mouth to Seon-jae, who brought all her screams of ecstasy into himself - each one a precious treasure - from first to agonised last.  When he finally felt her begin to still and her screams subside, he allowed his love to breathe again, as a sweet stillness stole over her.

'Ssh...ssh...my beautiful birthday girl...ssh...ssh.'

As the delicious release spread feelings of utter peace through her, from her scalp to the tips of her fingers and the soles of her feet, she had just enough energy left to lightly laugh, as her playful eyes met his watching her and a devoted look of love shone between them.  

'Alright, I'll admit it, the real Hye-won is totally smitten with the real Seon-jae, so she can never withstand his seductions, just like in your dream.'

Seon-jae felt the power of those words thrill him and he recaptured her parted lips in the softest, sweetest, most adoring kiss, which made his birthday beauty feel the pulsing echo of  his playing.   When he finally allowed her a release for breath, he continued to kiss and suck down onto her neck, into the hollow below her ear and then whispered across her ear.

'And the real Seon-jae is totally smitten with the real Hye-won and he can never resist rising her moans and her cries and her screams and taking them all for himself, just like now.  And those were extra wonderful because today is such a special day.'

Hye-won mimicked his earlier dramatic groans and lolled her head against his.

'Ok, so I'm dead now.'

And her love sank his head to her shoulder a second time that morning to laugh heartily at his birthday beauty's sexy cuteness.