And then there's Jungkook. Let me just say he's going throught as much as the other. Feeling as much pain as the others and uhm...maybe even worse...

//•°🌒°•\\

"No way!" Adora squeals as she wipes the water off her hands using her apron. She just finished all of her chores. She cleaned the whole house, did the laundry, the dishes and prepared dinner. She's been working all day and Namjoon was bored. He finished "studying" so he decided to watch a movie. He couldn't stand being in his room any longer. His parents aren't home yet anyways...

"Yes way! Jisung finally confessed to Hyunjin and it turned out they shared the same feelings towards each other." Namjoon explains excitedly.

"What about Changbin? Jisung just left him like that?" Adora takes her seat next to Namjoon and the younger extends the bowl of popcorn towards her. She grabs a handful and munches on the salty treat.

"Yes. He told him through a text. Changbin was so angry."

"And then what happened?"

"He found out that Jisung left him for Hyunjin and he's going to his work place right now."

"Waa."

The two sit in silence and focus on the large screen. They watch as the enticing drama blooms. None of them dare to move as they watch the angry male stomp into a coffee shop and head to the counter.

"Where is Hyunjin?!" He yells. His loud voice echos the small building grabbing the customers' attention.

"S-sir please calm down, the manager will be-" a woman with short silver locks trembles in fear.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down, bring him out now!" He slams his fist into the counter.

"Sir you need to calm down, we can't let yo-"

"Fuck you!" He screeches and wipes everything off the table. Everything comes crashing down and the woman screams in fear.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! What going on out here?" A tall long haired man steps out from behind the counter. The minute he spots Changbin, his face hardens.

"Come here." Changbin waves him over in furry. Hyunjin boldly moves towards him and towers over the other.

"What do you want Changbin?" He calmly asks.

"Don't fucking ask me that shit you slut! I want my boyfriend back!" He shoves him roughly. Hyunjin stumbles back a-

"Yah!"

'shit'

Adora shoots up from the couch causing the popcorn to spill onto the floor. Namjoon snaps his head towards her direction and his eyes widened.

'what is happening?'

"What is this nonsense!?" Hajoon yells sharply. Adora bows about three times to her in apology.

"Joesonghamnida." She repeats.

"Stop!" She raises a hand in the air and the room goes silent.

Namjoon, who is still stunned, looks around and realises that Daehyun isn't back yet.

"I-Ill just clean the mess up. I apologize." She bows once again and makes him was to the cleaning supply room.