Twelve

Well the first week of Spring training was here and today was my first full day of work. I had to be at the park bright and early at 6:30, 7 am is when the guys were supposed to start to arrive. Everyone knows they are always late though, especially on the first day. 

 I was up at 5, starting to get ready for the day. "What are you doing up so early?" Christian asked coming into the bathroom and turning on the shower. "Today is my first day, have to be there before you guys are." I said putting on some makeup. 

"What are you doing today?" He asked as he stepped in the shower. "I am not sure, training and what not I assume." I said putting on mascara, it's a good thing I was done cause the shower was starting to fog up the mirror. 

I went into the closet and got on my outfit for the day. They said to do business casual so that is what I went with for today. 

"Business casual?" Christian asked coming into the closet

"Business casual?" Christian asked coming into the closet. I nodded and packed another pair of shoes to my bag to take to the park. "Yes, now what is it with you and all the questions this morning?" I asked with a laugh looking at him getting ready for the day. 

He laughed and looked back at me. "I'm just curious about the job and what it is going to entail for you." He said. "You're so cute when you care about things, now I am going to grab a banana and a water and head off to work, I love you and I'll see you later." I said grabbing my bags and giving him a kiss. 

"I love you too, have a great first day!" He yelled to me as I was already out of the room. I grabbed my breakfast and put my bags into the car and headed off to the park. "Ah you're here nice and early! I'm David, nice to finally meet you!" He said as I walked up to him at the entrance. "Nice to meet you as well! Mark has told me nothing but great things about you!" I said. 

"Always nice to know. So, since you're going to be doing a lot of different things, I am going to take you to your office!" He said as we were walking through the halls. "Oh I get my own office, that's amazing!" 

"Yes you do, you have a lot of TV's so you can watch every angle of the game and make your tweets, Instagram posts and things like that. When you do media day, the photographer will send everything right to your computer and you can post things. You do have a separate cellphone for all things Brewer's linked to every account by us." 

I nodded as I was taking thing in from my office, all the TV's and the computers, I have three different screens and a laptop and iPad, what for, I have no clue. "You are also going to be in charge of our YouTube page too, I saw you looking around at all the screens and that what that is for." I nodded. 

"Good to know you were reading my mind." I said and he laughed. "Now most of the guys should be here by now, so let's go on up to the field. You may have already met some of them, I know you've really met one of them already." He said and I couldn't help but laugh.