"Shit, Leo!"

Leon jumped at the sound of Anya's voice.

"Blimey! Anya! You scared me half to death!"

"Bitch please! You're the one who just barged in!"

"It's my room!"

She scoffed at him.

He scoffed right back at her prompting her to laugh.

He would have laughed too, except he was still trying to catch his breath. He sank down to the floor. He had noticed that Anya was dressed in her shorts and tank top. Completely, although barely, clothed.

He could admit whole heartedly that he was disappointed to see that.

"What were you running from?" She asked quietly.

"Nothing. I just-"

"Bullshit."

"Okay," Leon said starting over. "I was just-"

"You a lie."

"Fine. I was-"

She made a buzzer noise. "Wrong answer."

Leon groaned, frustrated at her.

"I never really thought about it, but I really dislike being interrupted. You won't even let me explain myself!"

"Because I know you won't tell me the truth initially. You'll try to protect my fragile heart." Anya walked to him and crouched down. "What happened? And don't tell me you were-" Anya made a gesture similar to jerking off. "Because I know my man isn't looking at some basic bitches getting it on for bread when he has all of this." She pointed at herself and raised her eyebrows.

Leon faceplamed.

"You heard, huh?"

"It's kind of absurd but I think you might be the only Trainee who carries a sword and has a British accent in the whole compound."

"Damn it all. I am never going to live that down am I?"

Anya laughed. "No way!"

Leon shook his head. "You want to know the truth?" He looked into Anya's eyes. She nodded. Noticing something different, he looked at her closer.

He looked deeper and saw something missing. Something that had been in her eyes for the past 4 months.

"Anya?" He asked incredulously.

"In the flesh." She smiled softly. "How ya doin boo?"

This was her.

This was the real Anya.

"But...?"

"I don't know how exactly, but it seems as though I am no longer possessed by the Dark Magic."

"You know about that? How much do you remember?"

"Not much. To be honest, all I can remember is what happened that day when we wanted to retrieve the data on the Hunters and today."

"What happened that day? What do you remember?" Leon asked urgently. Anya answered a little confused.

"The girl. The red head. I remember her attacking me with the Dark Magic and Cam trying to save me. And then I was swallowed. I felt some other things, but besides that, that's all I remember."

"Who was the red head?"

"Oh, that's the best part. We knew her. We more than knew her. Bitch was Kevin's girlfriend. Her name's Melanie Smith."